Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. How do PCS cancellations work? I have Beastman on PO but I don't think I can swing it anymore.

PS: I got paid last night so I finally paypaled them my shipping.

I think PCS will let you transfer your pre-order to someone else. So, if you can find a taker, you send an email to PCS and copy the buyer.

i know for me i had problems with them with the mumm-ra statue and felt like im not dealing with this company again. so i missed out when they announced he-man statues. because of their lack of contact. i needed a new head with mumm-ra because the other one was loose when you put it on and it had fallen off and broke a part of the helmet. i contacted them and it took about a week the first time and they said they will look for another one. well, it took another week never heard back from them and so i emailed them again, they didnt even look for one. so they said they will look for it and email me back. well they found one but never emailed me back. it went on for 3 and half weeks i emailed them again he said it was on his desk all they needed was an address to send it out too. i gave them the address but they never sent it. and didnt respond back with another email. so after that i was through with pcs. and i look at this he-man i felt like i kind of wanted him but looking at all the issues it is having im not sure about getting it. aswell im not liking the face and hair.

PCS facebook reps just messaged me and told me to email customer service. I freaking told him that I emailed them weeks ago like 4 emails and still haven't gotten a response. This is ridiculous I don't care if they are getting ready for comic con. Just say I got your email and we will get back to you.

Do you guys have an account at Statue Forum? They have a customer service thread right on the forum. Might not be a bad idea to post over there at that thread. You'll get attention really quick. That's where a large majority of their fan base is. Put the screws to em boys

Ma boy is finally hear! Exactly 10 years ago I began my freelance carreer with the worlds first ever official He-Man release on DVD. Over recent weeks and after many years, I have once again been working for the brand much to my delight. Today I get this truly epic statue which rounds off this anniversary rather nicely I think. :)

y8yvagan.jpg

a6epy6ab.jpg

Ma boy is finally hear! Exactly 10 years ago I began my freelance carreer with the worlds first ever official He-Man release on DVD. Over recent weeks and after many years, I have once again been working for the brand much to my delight. Today I get this truly epic statue which rounds off this anniversary rather nicely I think. :)

y8yvagan.jpg

a6epy6ab.jpg

Excellent pics Eamon! Congrats on your statue! I'm sure you are so pumped right now

in my case i have been told to destroy the entire statue...i guess that means orko as well..which is in perfect condition...kind of a shame :(...be nice if they just sent me a new he-man...costs less than $125 for shipping a whole new one surely

looks awesome eamon...one thing i like is how you can turn the sword to face two directions, so you can display it face on and see like 1/2 of the sword if you like it that way.

Thanks lads. I love this thing.
My first exposure to animated He-Man was the panini sticker album, that pose was on the back and it totally rocked me. I had mixed feeling about the toon when I eventually saw it but there was no doubting the coolness of the transformation sequence, which still rocks in my opinion today. :)

Eamon do mind mentiong who did the painting in the background?

I don't think it is Frazetta but maybe.

Thanks. The style looked familiar and I think it is his Heavy Metal and TMNT covers that I recognize.

Always nice to add a new artist to my list of likes.

I believe that one there was the cover to an issue of Heavy Metal. In my opinion when Bisley wants to be good, he is awesome but sometimes he can be very sloppy.

Just received my He-Man today and after inspecting it, happy to say it is in great condition. No flaws to report. :) By the time I got into collecting, the EX was already sold out. Sorry for the crappy pic but I am anxiously awaiting Beastman/Trapjaw and many others from this line.

He-Man.jpg

Just received my He-Man today and after inspecting it, happy to say it is in great condition. No flaws to report. :) By the time I got into collecting, the EX was already sold out. Sorry for the crappy pic but I am anxiously awaiting Beastman/Trapjaw and many others from this line.

View attachment 118008

Looks good!

View attachment 118008

Massive congrats Sean :clap Looks incredible buddy...:hi5:

Back