Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just over on SF i noticed others on there experiencing similar also over a week, just basically told to resend..so took your advice rb and sent a third time :pray:

They're probably gearing up for comic con hence the slow response time.

And more importantly they will apologize and send you a replacement. No worries about "we just don't seem to have anything that will be of better quality then this. Please accept this small credit or kindly get bent"

:lol that made me laugh.

It seems their initial response is always the 10% credit. I have had some success getting a better outcome after that, though.

PCS sent my replacement and FedEx delivered it today. However, instead of delivering to my house, they delivered it to the local FedEx Office store. Talk about random--I sort of guessed that that's where they sent it, and the worker said that she was glad that I figured it out because they didn't have any contact information for me.

:lol that made me laugh.

It seems their initial response is always the 10% credit. I have had some success getting a better outcome after that, though.

:hi5: I try buddy. Smiles are free.

I never take the first no for an answer either. I wish I could record some call clips for you guys of convos I've had with SS reps. Some of my best work used on those goof balls. Let's just say I've never been turned down on a replacement and they are inspected prior to shipping to me. I've got somewhat of a silver tongue. Runs in the family blood lines. I'll get my Apoc situation fixed. No doubts.

@MM

So is He Man looking fly this time? Have you inspected the replacement?

Sadly, if they are slow normally, with a Con around, can be double that...

well i got some sort of reply...it was a forward email from orders to customerservice..about fixing the issue :dunno...so maybe they will have more luck with audrey than i did.

Just opened him up, and sure enough he's a regular. PCS is very, very close to losing me. This is my first order with them.

Just opened him up, and sure enough he's a regular. PCS is very, very close to losing me. This is my first order with them.

Dang, sorry to hear that. Hopefully they'll rectify the situation immediately.

:horror man, to have it go wrong a second time is brutal dude...hope they sort you out asap and give you at least a $50 credit or something to that affect as a goodwill gesture aswell as sending you the correct statue this time...

I also have Beastman on order, but at this point, I almost want to cancel him. Not sure they'll give me my deposit back, though. I'll wait to see what they say before getting too bummed out or frustrated. Just sucks that they've had my $380 for almost two months now and there's nothing positive to show for it.

I also have Beastman on order, but at this point, I almost want to cancel him. Not sure they'll give me my deposit back, though. I'll wait to see what they say before getting too bummed out or frustrated. Just sucks that they've had my $380 for almost two months now and there's nothing positive to show for it.

Truth about PCS is they are slow. Customer service kind of sucks. They aren't staffed properly by any means. However Jerry is good people. Rest assured PCS will make it right. They sent me out a replacement part for one of my orders 4 times as it kept breaking in transit. I know your Pissed and rightfully so but take some ease in knowing that eventually they will get you fixed up right.

For sure. I'll continue to be patient--in the end, it's just a statue. There are far worse things to have to worry about. Thanks for the feedback, bud.

I also have Beastman on order, but at this point, I almost want to cancel him. Not sure they'll give me my deposit back, though.

Same. How do PCS cancellations work? I have Beastman on PO but I don't think I can swing it anymore.

PS: I got paid last night so I finally paypaled them my shipping.

Back