Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottom line, as with any company, be honest and realistic in your goals.

What conclusions? I fail to see what this company actually does to keep its fanbase so blasted dedicated that they always shoot down any form of criticism.

He-Man is a novelty license. I'm beginning to see why people said a 1/4 statue lineup just isn't a plausible idea for a license like that. To make matters worse, PCS has been all bark but no bite. We get empty promises all the time. Yeah every company is having problems with delays these days, but at least their stuff comes out.

Some things get delayed to absolute oblivion with PCS and often times it is without a word too. We've pretty much had to beg for information on the Alex statue which gets delayed and swept under the rug constantly. Same with all the Mortal Kombat statues and what not. Meanwhile PCS keeps grabbing new licenses and showing off the occasional new prototype or promise of something else. I want to see actual results.

Why make a Skeletor bust, design the Beastman statue, and have the mold for Evil Lynn all before even putting up the He-Man statue for preorder? It just doesn't make sense. Or how about all those new Mortal Kombat characters being promised for the classic line? How about we get one of those ninja in hand first?

If the company is small and has a hard time managing things then don't talk like you're Sideshow and try to pump out stuff at a pace more rapid than them.

:goodpost::exactly: couldnt agree more! :lecture

A lof of what you are saying Monger applies to every single statue / prop manufacturer, whether it is Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Attakus, Kotobukiya, or EFX. I can provide you with examples for each if you want me to.

My issue is Jerry being singled out for going on his own, and the (ridiculous) suggesion that it was a bad idea.

thats the problem with the company owner dealing direct with the fanbase, SS and other companies too have their problems but they are not addressed direct from the owner,
so anything claimed by some rep is not taken as a big issue when its not delivered , here jerry was addressing directly to the questions and suddenly PCS are being victimised as a company with poor resources and not able to keep up their work because he isnt able to keep his word, i feel sorry for PCS lol

I have spoken with Jerry and he has said that he has now confirmed the next 22 pieces in the He-Man line :rock...now i'm back to being excited again!!! He also apologised for the delay for the He-Man release and reassured me that it will be up for pre order very soon. He also went out of his way to help me regain my faith in him by attaching this pinky promise picture for me. I have to say, i feel alot better about things now...

aqa4u4e2.jpg

I have spoken with Jerry and he has said that he has now confirmed the next 22 pieces in the He-Man line :rock...now i'm back to being excited again!!! He also apologised for the delay for the He-Man release and reassured me that it will be up for pre order very soon. He also went out of his way to help me regain my faith in him by attaching this pinky promise picture for me. I have to say, i feel alot better about things now...

aqa4u4e2.jpg

Next 22 huh?? It will take him 6-7 years to make these statues. I highly doubt it.:sleep

What conclusions? I fail to see what this company actually does to keep its fanbase so blasted dedicated that they always shoot down any form of criticism.

He-Man is a novelty license. I'm beginning to see why people said a 1/4 statue lineup just isn't a plausible idea for a license like that. To make matters worse, PCS has been all bark but no bite. We get empty promises all the time. Yeah every company is having problems with delays these days, but at least their stuff comes out.

Some things get delayed to absolute oblivion with PCS and often times it is without a word too. We've pretty much had to beg for information on the Alex statue which gets delayed and swept under the rug constantly. Same with all the Mortal Kombat statues and what not. Meanwhile PCS keeps grabbing new licenses and showing off the occasional new prototype or promise of something else. I want to see actual results.

Why make a Skeletor bust, design the Beastman statue, and have the mold for Evil Lynn all before even putting up the He-Man statue for preorder? It just doesn't make sense. Or how about all those new Mortal Kombat characters being promised for the classic line? How about we get one of those ninja in hand first?

If the company is small and has a hard time managing things then don't talk like you're Sideshow and try to pump out stuff at a pace more rapid than them.
:goodpost: Best post ever.

Any more news on these? I'm hoping for a Fisto or Jitsu but I doubt that will ever happen.

OMG :slap after all that Jerry has decided to release the Skeletor 1:1 bust next week before He-Man! Instead He-Man will be released on the 16th August...as stated on the Statue Forum.

Keeps changing every week! Thought He-Man was gonna be first! :gah:

I don't own any PCS pieces, nor have I ever delt with them before. I am however intereseted in the Skeletor bust. I don't know the history here but clearly there is too much tension in this thread. So in the spirit of laughter...of all the bizare things depicted in this picture please take note of the most disturbing image of all, no toilet paper! :slap

I don't own any PCS pieces, nor have I ever delt with them before. I am however intereseted in the Skeletor bust. I don't know the history here but clearly there is too much tension in this thread. So in the spirit of laughter...of all the bizare things depicted in this picture please take note of the most disturbing image of all, no toilet paper! :slap

WTF?? :lol

Back