Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't take anything he says seriously. Things get delayed and swept under the carpet constantly.

You can't take anything he says seriously

Do you think that's why he told me to calm down and believe pigs can fly? :lol

y8ejata6.jpg

No surprise since I had zero expectations that anything PCS He-Man would be at the con. Presumably the 1/4 He-Man and the Skeletor bust are completed, but why they haven't even been shown is baffling.

PCS stated on SF that Mattel didn't have any room in their booth for the bust, so it couldn't be displayed. Well, how about some finished pics at least? It was comic-con after all, the biggest showcase event of the year for companies and their products. So far MOTU has been all talk and no results for months and months...

Meh all interest in this line is gone for me now. Even if He-Man did go up for order, I don't think I would bother at this point.

Meh all interest in this line is gone for me now. Even if He-Man did go up for order, I don't think I would bother at this point.

Yep, I kinda feel the same way right now...it would have to knock my socks off at this point for me to get excited again...

Another missed date for PCS. So much for Beast Man and Evil-Lyn. It's not even looking good for He-man at this point.

I feel the same way. I love He-Man, but I've had so much time to consider now, and with so many awesome Pre-orders coming up, He-Man just doesn't make the cut.

I feel the same way. I love He-Man, but I've had so much time to consider now, and with so many awesome Pre-orders coming up, He-Man just doesn't make the cut.

Yep. PCS just doesn't know how to work with licenses. They can't even do Street Fighter very well.

I think Jerry was a little too optimistic about releasing early. It's no secret delays happen with any license. Realistically, I see this line maybe 2-3 statues a year. I know he wanted to do one a month but we all know its never would happen.

My goodness, so many rash conclusions by some of you (not directed at you VS).

What conclusions? I fail to see what this company actually does to keep its fanbase so blasted dedicated that they always shoot down any form of criticism.

He-Man is a novelty license. I'm beginning to see why people said a 1/4 statue lineup just isn't a plausible idea for a license like that. To make matters worse, PCS has been all bark but no bite. We get empty promises all the time. Yeah every company is having problems with delays these days, but at least their stuff comes out.

Some things get delayed to absolute oblivion with PCS and often times it is without a word too. We've pretty much had to beg for information on the Alex statue which gets delayed and swept under the rug constantly. Same with all the Mortal Kombat statues and what not. Meanwhile PCS keeps grabbing new licenses and showing off the occasional new prototype or promise of something else. I want to see actual results.

Why make a Skeletor bust, design the Beastman statue, and have the mold for Evil Lynn all before even putting up the He-Man statue for preorder? It just doesn't make sense. Or how about all those new Mortal Kombat characters being promised for the classic line? How about we get one of those ninja in hand first?

If the company is small and has a hard time managing things then don't talk like you're Sideshow and try to pump out stuff at a pace more rapid than them.

Sometimes it's better to stop making promises you can't keep. PCS can't even get the finished prototype revealed and ready for preorder in a timely manner. If that's the case, I don't want to know what kind of delays to expect during production :slap

Back