Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of how many releases? And assuming that it's only two out of many, why base your opinion on an exception?

My suggested answer to that would be because being negative is easier ...expecially on forums.

Regardless, He-Man is coming out and I am particularly excited for Beastman for a whole bunch of reasons! :)

I'm intrigued to know the story explaining your love for Beastman Eamon...is it a clean story? :lol

Nice 3D sculpts, but I would buy only Evil Lyn and Beast Man so far, I'm more in the Evil Warriors faction and, although He-Man looks cool, I'm not that interested in that statue...

The Skeletor bust is too realistic for me, that's not something, that screams MOTU to me...

What's with the lack of progress PCS????

ebupuqap.jpg

So wasn't the He-man preorder supposed to happen in March or April? Now they are hoping for Comic-Con in July according to the latest newsletter. If the preorder is delayed so long, I'm afraid to see how long the actual production delays will be. :thud:

So wasn't the He-man preorder supposed to happen in March or April? Now they are hoping for Comic-Con in July according to the latest newsletter. If the preorder is delayed so long, I'm afraid to see how long the actual production delays will be. :thud:

Given how MK has panned out so far, don't count on seeing anything for a while

My level of excitement has gone down quite a bit from the initial announcement. I remember just a few months ago when Jerry had this ambitious plan of releasing 3-4 MOTU statues a year and such. Here it's already June and we haven't even seen an actual prototype of He-Man yet. At this rate we'll get one and maybe two statues a year from this line. A digital rendering of a character doesn't mean it's actually in production yet, FYI.

Not to mention I'm scared of them canceling the line at a moment's notice. We know it's happened before...

I also find it funny how everyone always use comic con as a Hail Mary for everything to happen. Preorders, reveals, etc. It's laughable. Companies try to make that event their stopgap for things. Only SS comes close to promising what they would deliver in terms of preorders, reveals, surprises... Most other companies are just blowing smoke...it's like they miss deadlines through the year and say screw it, it'll be up during comic con...

Nice 3D sculpts, but I would buy only Evil Lyn and Beast Man so far, I'm more in the Evil Warriors faction and, although He-Man looks cool, I'm not that interested in that statue...

The Skeletor bust is too realistic for me, that's not something, that screams MOTU to me...

I was always more interested in the bad guys when I was young, as well...Skeletor, Hordak, Trap Jaw, Triclops, all of the Snake Men...loved those guys. My all time favorite was King Hiss...I freakin' loved that toy. Sadly, I doubt this line will last long enough to ever get a King Hiss statue, but think of the potential EX on that!!

My level of excitement has gone down quite a bit from the initial announcement. I remember just a few months ago when Jerry had this ambitious plan of releasing 3-4 MOTU statues a year and such. Here it's already June and we haven't even seen an actual prototype of He-Man yet. At this rate we'll get one and maybe two statues a year from this line. A digital rendering of a character doesn't mean it's actually in production yet, FYI.

Not to mention I'm scared of them canceling the line at a moment's notice. We know it's happened before...

Agreed. I went from, "ZOMG, must buy the entire line" when they first announced it, to, "Meh, maybe I'll buy He-Man" now.

Just got in touch with Jerry at Pop Culture and he promised that He-Man would be available to pre order during Comic Con...that's all good and well but he also told me to calm down and believe that pigs can fly...

y9ujuvyq.jpg

Back