Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't we see this same thing months ago? It looked better then, but maybe that's because the picture was smaller. I thought this was going to be fully painted, but I guess I shouldn't expect too much at this point. I might still get it if the final prototype looks good, but I don't like the headsculpt or hair on this one.

I have to agree they need to fix up the head and hair. If they do that then I'll purchase for sure since I've always been a major fan of MOTU.

Well...
everything looks nice except for the head... and the hair... :lol

Screenshot_2013-08-04-13-56-12_zpseeee58b1.png

Eeewwww! The face sculpt is just not the Filmation He-Man which is what Jerry has based the final design from. I was already sceptical abt this line and now I'm really worried :(

Didn't we see this same thing months ago? It looked better then, but maybe that's because the picture was smaller. I thought this was going to be fully painted, but I guess I shouldn't expect too much at this point. I might still get it if the final prototype looks good, but I don't like the headsculpt or hair on this one.

Of course it going to be fully painted! Why on earth would it not?!

They really messed up the hair on this! It was fine before. It kooks like it was interfered with?!

This scares me!

I agree with the comments regarding the hair. It definately needs to be redone. I like the statue otherwise.

Ummm no... That looks weird.:cuckoo:

This is way better. I guess I will be keeping the Neca Heman statue after all if that is the final sculpt of the hair.

049A597E-844E-4BA7-9BBF-2356B58AC84A-6588-000004C99F9CB3E0.jpg

Your right :exactly: i've just binned it! Thanks VS1976 :1-1:

Jerry is basing his design on the Filmation cartoon not the MOTU2000!! :cuckoo:

Your right :exactly: i've just binned it! Thanks VS1976 :1-1:

But Jerry is basing his design on the Filmation cartoon not the MOTU2000!! :cuckoo:

I know that that is why this will fail. It's just too simplistic for my liking. He needs to modernize it. I don't want a generic style of the 80s. I want something that can compliment any 1:4 that I have.

Back