Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb question, but if anyone is having second thoughts about their he man exclusive send me a PM. I will pay over retail. Got in late on this line and have the regular on order but would like the exclusive.

Best of luck buddy...cutting it fine a bit with the shipping date almost upon us :panic: I do recall Snadinator asking if anyone was interested in his EX...maybe send him a PM :dunno

Dumb question, but if anyone is having second thoughts about their he man exclusive send me a PM. I will pay over retail. Got in late on this line and have the regular on order but would like the exclusive.

u can have mine for 2k pm me mate

Best of luck buddy...cutting it fine a bit with the shipping date almost upon us :panic: I do recall Snadinator asking if anyone was interested in his EX...maybe send him a PM :dunno

I sold mine but thanks Roberto. I look forward to pics from others so I can be full of regret.

Is anyone planning on taking a trip to kinko's and making a large print of this for their He-Man? Please let me know and Ill give you some money to print me one up as well. I have absolutely zero experience and no clue how to enlarge images and print them out, or Id do it myself. But this Castle GraySkull back drop would look fantastic with PCS He-Man.

10176134_539558769486524_249413711947194751_n.jpg

when is skeletor ex up for pre order,, got my heman ex due in end of month

Jerry said they have protos for like the next few but they won't go up for PO till later on in the year. I'm hoping that Skullhead, She-Ra and Sorceress. Odds are M@A, Skullhead and Sorceress and Merman? Lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Jerry said there were three ready to be revealed in August. Im almost for certain it's Man at Arms, Evil Lynn and Skeletor to complete the line of main heroes and villains for the original characters of MOTU.

Last edited:
I don't think Skeletor would be one of those 3, I think it will be Sorceress since Trapjaw is the next villain up for PO. Also, I think Skeletor will be released closer to the end of the line, especially with the upcoming bust.

I don't think Skeletor would be one of those 3, I think it will be Sorceress since Trapjaw is the next villain up for PO. Also, I think Skeletor will be released closer to the end of the line, especially with the upcoming bust.

I think you're right but I hope you're wrong! I want a Skeletor.

I think you're right but I hope you're wrong! I want a Skeletor.

:rotfl I hear ya, I want him bad too. Just worried the line won't do well enough if he is released too early. I wonder if the cats will come after or before Skeletor. Desperately need Tri-Clops, Fisto and Clawful as well. :pray:

Drakul said on SF that he got a tracking number. Has anyone gotten one from here?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back