Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, that's what I thought Kris, just wanted to make sure that you all had paid using the same option :) first time I've ever purchased from PCS and strange they don't send out invoices :dunno

Paid the same way. They're right as much as I'd love to trust Jerry you gotta protect yourself too :)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I still don't have an invoice

They don't send an invoice Ink...basically your paypal reciept is your proof of payment :(

Paid the same way. They're right as much as I'd love to trust Jerry you gotta protect yourself too :)

Yea, completely understand...glad I got it sorted as the email from PCS explained that any delay in making final payment will more than likely factor in how soon you get the statue. Basically, the quicker you pay the faster you'll get him once it ships on the 28th

They don't send an invoice Ink...basically your paypal reciept is your proof of payment :(

Yea, completely understand...glad I got it sorted as the email from PCS explained that any delay in making final payment will more than likely factor in how soon you get the statue. Basically, the quicker you pay the faster you'll get him once it ships on the 28th

Lmao that's why I paid like a minute after getting it. This is my first order too but hopefully the first of many awesome pieces! We're in the same boat. You getting the RoboCop? I think I will be too lol. Can't wait for more MOTU and now that Jerry's gone ahead and said they'll be doing She-Ra too I'm going to go bonkers. Cannot WAIT!

Lmao that's why I paid like a minute after getting it. This is my first order too but hopefully the first of many awesome pieces! We're in the same boat. You getting the RoboCop? I think I will be too lol. Can't wait for more MOTU and now that Jerry's gone ahead and said they'll be doing She-Ra too I'm going to go bonkers. Cannot WAIT!

Yea, you and CBG will be exstatic that She-Ra is coming. Not my favourite character so I'll pass on her I think.

As for Robocop, it's a 100% day one pre order mate and I'm 90% sure I'll be getting the 1/3 Darkness statue aswell which means I'll be selling the Sideshow PF version to help raise some funds for it :) I already sold my Sideshow Robocop PF last month so got some money to put towards the PCS version too :yess:

Yea, you and CBG will be exstatic that She-Ra is coming. Not my favourite character so I'll pass on her I think.

As for Robocop, it's a 100% day one pre order mate and I'm 90% sure I'll be getting the 1/3 Darkness statue aswell which means I'll be selling the Sideshow PF version to help raise some funds for it :) I already sold my Sideshow Robocop PF last month so got some money to put towards the PCS version too :yess:

That Darkness statue is soooooooooooo tempting. Going to go "pick up" Legend and watch it now. Yeah that 1/4th Robo looks amazing and they haven't even changed the wrongs yet do can't even imagine how much better it will be. Hope the Ex is an Alex Murphy sculpt. Please God :pray
Yeah She-Ra and HeMan are a huge part of my early childhood loved those too always thought She-Ra was so pretty lol cannot wait. With their new website things should go a lot smoother too. Going to pick these up before PCS starts doing SSC level ES's

dam $ 125 for he man ex to ship to Australia common pop culture get better prices for shipping for international

yeh like $135+ au$ for shipping...i knew it would be that in any case...and one of the reasons i am only collecting this line, just getting too dear unfortunately for us aussie guys

Yeah She-Ra and HeMan are a huge part of my early childhood loved those too always thought She-Ra was so pretty lol cannot wait.

Agreed. They both were also a big part of my childhood. Im hoping they also do the She-Ra villains as well. They look so much better than the He-Man villains, aside from Skeletor. Id want a Hordak statue.

hordak_in_color_by_kevin_sharpe-d482gqx.jpg

Merman all the way. I want Stinkor with exclusive odor feature, but that won't happen, so I'm pulling for Merman.

Also, I lucked out. My shipping quote to New Mexico is $32.

Dude that darkness statue is in a world all of its own. And in 1/3 scale.... Right up your alley buddy. I'm going to pick him up and I may go for that Akuma as well. Of course well have to see the price tags before committing but as long as lord darkness comes in around the 1k mark he's being added to my collection most definitely. I'll just pretend Tom Cruise wasn't in the movie

Agreed. They both were also a big part of my childhood. Im hoping they also do the She-Ra villains as well. They look so much better than the He-Man villains, aside from Skeletor. Id want a Hordak statue.

View attachment 106493

Yeah Hordak was so awesome. Don't know why they didn't use him more in HeMan

Dude that darkness statue is in a world all of its own. And in 1/3 scale.... Right up your alley buddy. I'm going to pick him up and I may go for that Akuma as well. Of course well have to see the price tags before committing but as long as lord darkness comes in around the 1k mark he's being added to my collection most definitely. I'll just pretend Tom Cruise wasn't in the movie

:lol @ just pretend Tom Cruise wasn't in the movie :clap that movie was awesome :rock

He-Man is all paid for, Robocop and Darkness on the horizon too...it's refreshing to be using another company rather than just Sideshow for my pieces in my collection :)

Did Hordak even cross over to He-Man? I heard Skeltor crossed over to She-ra.

I don't think he ever came over to HeMan, I remember them trying to release him into Eternia before. Just saying, he was a good villain too

Dumb question, but if anyone is having second thoughts about their he man exclusive send me a PM. I will pay over retail. Got in late on this line and have the regular on order but would like the exclusive.

Back