Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than some of Canada and Mexico...which I always think is weird...$75. Interesting to see it all laid out like that (massive table of postal charges). Have you got the shipping notice for your Supes ex yet...if so Swap lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, nothing on the Superman front yet.

$75...same as what the Wolverine LSF cost to ship from Sideshow :horror how strange :dunno

Still no clue as to when I'll get Supes? No processing email as of yet :(

Is that all for the LSF....thought they would have charged more. About the same to ship it across Europe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For my other fellow Canadians, will I have to pay additional customs on top of the 85? This is my first order through PCS ever.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

For my other fellow Canadians, will I have to pay additional customs on top of the 85? This is my first order through PCS ever.

Depends. With Judge Death the declared the value at $25, so I didn't have to pay extra. If they declare the full value, you might.

Depends. With Judge Death the declared the value at $25, so I didn't have to pay extra. If they declare the full value, you might.

Jeez hope so. For 85 that's nuts. I ended up paying $68 on top for Supes so that would be nice of them

Guys, just recieved my payment notice for the He-Man EX. About to send payment to PCS but do I send payment by PayPal via 'goods & services' as opposed as 'gift'? :dunno

I don't know that Jerry has ever specified but if you send it as a gift I do not believe there will be any fees for Jerry. Of course this probably affects possible recourse through PayPal for non delivery of services or fees. I have faith in Jerry.

I don't know that Jerry has ever specified but if you send it as a gift I do not believe there will be any fees for Jerry. Of course this probably affects possible recourse through PayPal for non delivery of services or fees. I have faith in Jerry.

Hmmm...well I just paid using the goods and services option as opposed to gift so I hope that was the right choice :dunno

Yea, that's what I thought Kris, just wanted to make sure that you all had paid using the same option :) first time I've ever purchased from PCS and strange they don't send out invoices :dunno

Infact I just got a reply from their customer services department just now confirming to send via goods and services :lol that was quick! :thud:

So He-Man now all paid for so bring on 28th May :yess:

Back