Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he looks huge in that picture :horror

Good eyes Andy spotting Robocop :clap

:lol yea, I saw that last night and posted in the Robocop thread...think i'll be PO'ing both of these Steve. Well, definitely the Darkness statue as I'm a massive fan as you know, will wait to see the final reveal of Robocop before deciding between that and the Enterbay version :)

You people do realize this company is propping itself up on PO's don't you? They haven't delivered much in the last year or so

So should I be leery of them, or avoid them all together? IF I order LOD it would be my first PCS piece.

So should I be leery of them, or avoid them all together? IF I order LOD it would be my first PCS piece.

They won't rip you off but Ink is just saying there statues seem to get delayed a lot. Quality wise though all I hear is praise from fellow collectors about there products. If you want this character then when you do eventually get him then I'm sure you will be in for a treat

OMG :love take a look at this guys!

y2a4apy4.jpg

I would be afraid to bring an image with such negative connotations home as this one, even with it being from a fantasy movie and all...such negative energy...ughh :huh

Back