POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried to buy a AOU BW and an Arkham Bats, but yeah, no dice on the 20% first time app user (ugh, why'd I bother to download it.).
Would've worked out to just over $150 a fig, even with $54 shipping. I should have known it was too good to be true.
I went through checkout anyway, just for kicks. They DID adjust shipping down to $38, but it was still another $50 higher than I was hoping.

Don't get me wrong, I want those 2 figs...I just don't want them enough to buy them without a stellar deal.
Eh well.....money saved towards other figs!

Talking about their 20% off promotion with the app, not any other deal.

Yeah. From SS for me it would be $544.99 - $20 coupon - $26.25 in rewards + $26.57 shipping = $525.31
And from midtown it would be $544.99 - 20% + $52.32 shipping = $488.31

Yeah. From SS for me it would be $544.99 - $20 coupon - $26.25 in rewards + $26.57 shipping = $525.31
And from midtown it would be $544.99 - 20% + $52.32 shipping = $488.31

Yeah, gotcha. On a bigger ticket item that 20% can go a long way. I think Kenobi was $199 via Sideshow after rewards + coupon and midtown was $198 after the 20%. I ended up using my girlfriend's phone and got a second figure at 20% too, shipped to the same address. The 20% is still a good deal--just not a great one cause of the high shipping costs.

I keep waiting for Midtown to get the HT DeLorean in stock, and to see how the 20% off deal affects the price for that one. Maybe it won't work since they're showing it at a discount (I think 8%) already.

-Kevin

I keep waiting for Midtown to get the HT DeLorean in stock, and to see how the 20% off deal affects the price for that one. Maybe it won't work since they're showing it at a discount (I think 8%) already.

-Kevin

I think they do 8% on most pre-orders and then it goes to full retail when it's in stock. So you can probably just take 20% off the full price, then add 12% for the shipping to predict what it'll be.

-Kevin
Yeah, this is my first time ordering through them. I used the 20% off and it worked. The figure was not on sale so that's why it worked. I'm not too impressed with their service so far because I ordered on Saturday, and Sunday it said it was ready to ship. All day Monday status still said ready to ship. So last night I used the feedback because chat was closed and sent a message asking why my item hasn't shipped. This morning I get an email (glad I looked in my Spam folder btw). This is what it says:

"This is to inform you that we have completed processing the following items from your order #. Your order will be shipped as soon as possible and you should be receiving a tracking number shortly."

So I checked my status and it says 'shipped' but there is still no tracking # at this time.

Yeah, this is my first time ordering through them. I used the 20% off and it worked. The figure was not on sale so that's why it worked. I'm not too impressed with their service so far because I ordered on Saturday, and Sunday it said it was ready to ship. All day Monday status still said ready to ship. So last night I used the feedback because chat was closed and sent a message asking why my item hasn't shipped.

Not sure if you shipped via USPS, but yesterday was a postal holiday.

I think they do 8% on most pre-orders and then it goes to full retail when it's in stock. So you can probably just take 20% off the full price, then add 12% for the shipping to predict what it'll be.

That works out to $618.23 shipped, as opposed to $634.79 plus shipping, which is what's currently showing with the 8% discount on the pre-order. Also, no tax (I think), since I'm in CA. That might be the cheapest way to get the DeLorean.

-Kevin

Want to get a Hot Toys 1/6 Kylo Ren today only for $166.69? Better hurry to ThinkGeek and use code FROGGER for 29% off! Sale ends today

Back