POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I had Vader sitting in my cart waiting for a discount and I was too late. Won't work for me either.

Yep, just checked this out myself- they're now 'excluded' from sitewide promotions.
THANKS, Thinkgeek. :(

During the ThinkGeek 29% off leap day promotion the page said that QMX's Captain Tightpants and HT Kylo Ren were excluded from site wide promotions but I was able to checkout and get 29% off without any problem.

Popculctha has Obi Wan Kenobi on pre-order for $168 Shipped to US using my pennies but it shows to ship in June

Subtotal $160.26
Shipping $22.39
Discount (750p = $20 off next purchase) -$14.00
TOTAL $168.65
Pennies Earned 100 Pennies
Pennies Spent 750 Pennies
Grand Total to be Charged $241.02

Are they having a sale? Everything is showing substantially cheaper than what is listed once you add to cart, Chewie is under $200 too.

Yeah, all the pre-orders are getting that discount. Tempted to order boba fett and maybe Finn and maybe another Chewbacca.

Holy crap, this is crazy, everything is on sale! Are you sure they won't email back and say there was an error? LOL

I feel like just buying a ton of stuff right now, haha. Some the discounts pay off, there are some where it evens out to SSC prices, and some that don't even get a discount, like Kylo and Sandtrooper. Maybe the in-stock ones don't get a discount. Some I will save to order from SSC since if there are any issues, I can get a direct replacement/fix from their customer service department. But I might splurge on some HT Star Wars figures again, haha.

Back