POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popcultcha has recently updated their shipping dates for a few of their products for 12 February.

For Hot Toys Kylo Ren, C-3PO, Sandtrooper, Pepper Potts, 1/4 Boba Fett, Striker, Ant-Man on flying ant minature, and SS Modern Thor.
Thankfully I only have Kylo Ren on order then because that's a lot of stuff to come in at the same time lol.

Kinda inevitable with the downward tragetory of the Aussie dollar. Everything is way more expensive here now.

That's a bummer. Yeah, I think they were around $13 or $14 U.S. a week or two ago and now they're up to around $18.

That's a bummer. Yeah, I think they were around $13 or $14 U.S. a week or two ago and now they're up to around $18.

That can't be right. They are $18.99AUD and 10% of that is local tax overseas customers won't pay, so US should be around 63% of the AUD value at current exchange (1 USD = 1.42777 AUD).

That can't be right. They are $18.99AUD and 10% of that is local tax overseas customers won't pay, so US should be around 63% of the AUD value at current exchange (1 USD = 1.42777 AUD).

Hmm. That's weird. I wonder if it's just not converting the currency on the site like it used to.

GoHastings has a 20% off plus free shipping on some clearance figures. There are a few like Han Solo and Grevious listed.

Code: FREEBLOWOUT

I ordered some security droids, of course I think there listing for regular battle droids is the same listing, so I'll see what I end up with.

Edit: Removed link since it wasn't working, but it will work on Sideshow's Hot Han Solo, General Grevious, Security Battle Droids and Echo & Fives Two Pack.

Last edited:
Just got Hot Toys Darth Vader 1/6 heavily discounted from ThinkGeek.

He's listed at $299.99. Since it's the year of the monkey ThinkGeek has a % discount on all items.

Here's breakdown

$299.99
- $90.00. (Use code hongbao)
- $7.49. (used Ebates 2.5% off)
+6.95 shipping
$209.45 (approx total)

Just got Hot Toys Darth Vader 1/6 heavily discounted from ThinkGeek.

He's listed at $299.99. Since it's the year of the monkey ThinkGeek has a % discount on all items.

Here's breakdown

$299.99
- $90.00. (Use code hongbao)
- $7.49. (used Ebates 2.5% off)
+6.95 shipping
$209.45 (approx total)
Wow, I would have picked up Vader at this price. It's sold out there already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This also applies to Sideshow's Starcraft Jim Raynor Figure which is $349.99 after discount (-$150) but before shipping which is high for such a heavy figure ($17 for me).
https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1597/

They also have Big Chief's 11th Doctor which is $174.99 after discount (-$75) it's just the single figure, they do not have the figure & Tardis diorama combo.
https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/iqti/

Here's Sideshow's C-3P0, He's $160.99 after discount (-$69):
https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/imkr/

Use code: hongbao

I wanted Vader but he's gone along with Sideshow's R2D2 and Hot Toy's 1/4 scale Boba Fett. But I did grab Sideshow's C-3P0!

Thanks Shawpaw!

Last edited:
Glad you guys were able to snag up Vader. I knew as soon as I posted that they would be out of stock. I never realized how many lurkers are here until last year lol

Can't wait to get him!

dang ever since i saw the 1/4 boba fett on sale ive been camping out for that vader. work always getting in way. did snag c-3po. thanks!

edit: no free shipping when using the % off codes. so add $7 for shipping. still a great deal

Back