Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They already did with this being smaller than 1/4.

To their credit that wasn't their decision. They aren't allowed to do 1/4 because of SS. If they could do 1/4, they would've, because all their major licenses are 1/4.

Screenshot_2014-10-01-12-52-30.jpg
From their instagram.

I wonder if this line is going to be similar to the artFX line from Koto where you can swap multiple parts out for multiple display options. Looks promising so far.

I wonder if this line is going to be similar to the artFX line from Koto where you can swap multiple parts out for multiple display options. Looks promising so far.
Looks like it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The pose and feel of this piece is very similar to the DCD B&W Perez statue. It's almost the same except for the right leg being up. Of course the base and extra bats give this piece a lot more detail. The 2 belts seem weird. Is there going to be a magnet that holds his waist in place along with the belts? If not, I can see this piece toppling over easily. Especially with the large open cape on this piece.

The pose and feel of this piece is very similar to the DCD B&W Perez statue. It's almost the same except for the right leg being up. Of course the base and extra bats give this piece a lot more detail. The 2 belts seem weird. Is there going to be a magnet that holds his waist in place along with the belts? If not, I can see this piece toppling over easily. Especially with the large open cape on this piece.

Yeah... Guessing the switch out Belts (and Heads) could be the Ex.? With the heads it seems like there will be long and short ears. Right about the magnet thing, don't see it working otherwise.

Not 'very' excited about this piece but looking forward to see it assembled / painted. Also curious about the base.

Back