Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2e1c62fa-ca05-40dd-b163-7390c7e950bc.jpg

I'm glad that there is no other DC hero besides Batman that Jerry could make that I would want to buy. Unless he does some Batman villains, this first wall statue will be my one and only.

The Edition Sizes seem pretty high for these?
Odd 1/7 scale and a Wall hanger?
I have a hard time seeing these selling out anytime soon.

I like the idea the statue can be installed on wall or sitting on flat surface.

But I doubt anyone would want to start drilling walls or risk having it fall smashing onto the floor. Not sure how the base can be installed properly without being off-balance (top heavy lean)

I like the idea the statue can be installed on wall or sitting on flat surface.

But I doubt anyone would want to start drilling walls or risk having it fall smashing onto the floor. Not sure how the base can be installed properly without being off-balance (top heavy lean)

You can't sit this flat on anything

I asked Jerry at NYCC why a Wall Hanger?
He said Sideshow has the rights to the DC Statues and they would Only authorize him to make DC statues that were Wall Hangers.
He had also said he was allowed to make any scale but how would you hang a 1/4 Statue on your wall without worrying about it crashing down?

I asked Jerry at NYCC why a Wall Hanger?
He said Sideshow has the rights to the DC Statues and they would Only authorize him to make DC statues that were Wall Hangers.
He had also said he was allowed to make any scale but how would you hang a 1/4 Statue on your wall without worrying about it crashing down?

Wait a minute...SSC has the rights to 1/7 scale statues too? Why? Has anyone heard that they will be putting out DC statues in Bowen scale? This is news to me.

Back