Pop culture shock Street Fighter GOUKEN 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
PCSC Gouken 1/4 Scale Mixed Media Statue

SF_Gouken_10_21_13_14_zpsfb063fef.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Popcultureshock Street Fighter GOUKEN 1/4 Statue

That's pretty awesome, isn't there a Gouken vs. Akuma statue as well?

The PCS SF statues are great.

I just wish I'd started at the beginning. The old characters cost too much now

The PCS SF statues are great.

I just wish I'd started at the beginning. The old characters cost too much now

bro i recommend u to start collecting now. don't get old statues coz they will cost too much. PCSC will be revisiting Akuma & Ryu also they r about to make Oni, Blanka, Sakura,

missed out on sagat so i will not be making the same mistake with gouken. ill completely lose it if i dont get gouken and if they make a dan him as well. with everyone picking these up for resale the real collectors dont seem to get a chance.

This is looking great. Using people other than Jerry for sculpting 1/4 statues was probably their best decision all in all. John is just a much stronger sculptor by far. Jerry is well suited for busts though, but the anatomy on most of the early PCS statues was just laughable.

This is looking great. Using people other than Jerry for sculpting 1/4 statues was probably their best decision all in all. John is just a much stronger sculptor by far. Jerry is well suited for busts though, but the anatomy on most of the early PCS statues was just laughable.
Couldn't agree more. John's sculpts are without a doubt in a class of their own. He's taking the Street Fighter line to a new level. I missed out on Sagat but hopefully I won't miss out on this.

Back