Pop culture shock Street Fighter GOUKEN 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon that it may not be economically viable for PCS but I'd love them to delve into the Tekken franchise; if their SF statues are anything to go by, they'd do Tekken justice too!

I reckon that it may not be economically viable for PCS but I'd love them to delve into the Tekken franchise; if their SF statues are anything to go by, they'd do Tekken justice too!

That's best left to another company. PCS has too much on their table right now.

I would love a 1/4 version of Yoshimitsu of the little toy figure I have.
Yoshimitsu1.jpg

While looking I found this, love the pose for him.
674x501_312460_137775_1338413387.jpg

And just in case people did not see the latest little sneak they put up.
9a4m4j.jpg

Can't wait, Johns a master. I'd like to see PCS take on more licenses, breathe new life into old characters.

I'm glad to hear they're taking on Robocop.
I just hope it's from the first installment as the sequels can die-off and no one would care.

Yeah, I think so. I didn't really have as much interest in the PCS line until I saw Gouken. Both look nice, but I didn't really play with that Pilgrim outfit, so Strong Fist version for me I think.

This is their best statue hands down.

TIGER!!! Still love my Sagat and nothing will beat him in my eyes. This is a mint piece for sure and happy for those that snag this baby.
PCS is doing a bang up job, hoping they grow and take on more and more licenses. They're def making some incredible character sculpts.

Sagat would probably be one of their best for me as well, but the waist kills it for me. It throws off the anatomy completely IMO.

That's best left to another company. PCS has too much on their table right now.
Hmm. But they don't need it to tackle it right away. Maybe down the line and taking it easy unlike the SF line.

I would love a 1/4 version of Yoshimitsu of the little toy figure I have.

While looking I found this, love the pose for him.
674x501_312460_137775_1338413387.jpg
I'd be totally down for that as well as a Devil Jin :rock

:horror :horror

Sagat would probably be one of their best for me as well, but the waist kills it for me. It throws off the anatomy completely IMO.
The PCS Ex looks somewhat better with the track/training pants.

Last edited:
Even with the track pants, his waist just looks way too narrow compared to his upper body. It throws the sculpt off completely for me. Aside from that it's really good though. Strong paint apps, great face sculpt, great pose, etc...

Damn. I never really got into the PCS 1/4 because of the price tag (I found out a little too late, and someone else mentioned the same thing that the prices are way out of my league) but I always thought they were some excellent pieces.

Which will you guys be going for the pilgrim edition or strong fist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they don't sell out on me, the Strong Fist version. If the hat on the Pilgrim version is removable, then I might want both.

If i knew that i could get both easily i would do that, but since i pretty much have to pick one over the other due to the limited nature than strong fist all day.

For those that had experience with balrog and got both versions, should you buy one at a time or try to add both to your cart before checkout???

Last edited:
Back