Pop culture shock Street Fighter GOUKEN 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody's posting good pics so I guess it's up to me to post medium quality pics! Gouken Strong Fist EX freakin 10/10 baby love it!

c02g2q.jpg

5z6F8h.jpg

T1vcTk.jpg

pz8hGU.jpg

QqbL9m.jpg

0loplc.jpg

mRM39H.jpg

hldJsb.jpg

TKNcJn.jpg

bn0nCu.jpg

14KyE9.jpg

Bc9kUn.jpg

3DFptp.jpg

wJ47b1.jpg

2mq2uA.jpg

cPzdov.jpg

Nice pics. Purchased Strong Fist & Pilgrim, but after seeing a few pics, Strong Fist is all that I really want.

Seems more like the light is pretty bright on him.

Curious, how many have paid up and are just waiting for shipping?
How many that shipped got tracking?

How is this thread not blowing up????!!! I got my Gouken Strong Fist EX today (bought from third party off eBay for decent price) I had previously pre-ordered Pilgrim but sold my PO to fund the Akuma reg 1/3 statue. I also thought since Gouken is not THAT popular of a character that I could wait to get him further down the line but then I saw him selling out at places and thought he might be a sleeper hit that just disappears once released. Now that I have the strong fist edition in hand I must say if you are on the fence in the slightest about this statue DONT THINK JUST BUY.

I have a number of other PCS SF statues; USA robe Balrog, ex Sagat, Ex Bison, Chun Li reg and player 2 Dhalsim and this is 2nd only to Sagat. He's a beast, one of those "simple" pieces but everything works so well with no flaws so it borders on perfect! Although a short statue (he is in a crouched pose after all) he is BEEFY, I mean he's wide both in musculature and stance. That really gives him a presence, not to mention the pose is very Gouken-zen and the outfit is understated yet powerful. Everything screams that he is a master. Both heads are impeccable, honestly picking a fav head is really difficult because the reg is actually more characteristic of Gouken, but the screaming head is almost like him giving in a little to the Satsui No Hado. At any rate, I would be very happy just having a regular.

One major surprise is that the strong fist EX has an edition size of 175 (even though it says 225 on the outer box) and from vids I've seen Pilgrim EX adheres to that edition size of 225 so there's actually less strong fist exclusives out there. Another plus is that Gouken's iconic standard outfit is so very character specific and done really well that I wouldn't even want him in any other outfit. Pilgrim looks good, but the Gi and ropes IS GOUKEN. Trust me, Gouken will be a sleeper hit statue and one that will be hard to find in a year or two (especially the exclusives)

Wow. They upped the Pilgrim edition, & now the Strong Fist is the more rare version? Strong Fist is no doubt the best version for me anyway. I'm still waiting on PCS to reply to my emails about both my prepaid pre orders :slap

Back