Pop culture shock Street Fighter GOUKEN 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started grabbing this line way too late in the series, I just got my Sagat a couple months back and now I'm considering playing catch up and snagging this Gouken.
Whats the difference between the regular and "Strong Fist", I don't see any?

You mean 'Strong Fist'? An extra open mouthed sculpt. I don't think I'll feel satisfied enough with the regular if I miss the 'Strong Fist' version.

Yes that's what I meant, I don't know why I put what I did considering I'm looking at it on the PCS website simultaneously haha.
Thanks and yes I'll go for the Strong Fist.

If I can get a pre order in, this could be my 1st PCS Street Fighter statue. So I'm not too familiar with the demand for other statues. But from what I've been reading, it seems like it might be a pretty popular statue. So much so, that I'm not super confident that I'll manage to get one, but I plan on trying.

Do you think that will have much demand as the Balrog??

No, but he will still probably have quite a bit of demand like Alex did.

That being said, getting Alex for near retail on the aftermarket after he came out wasn't too hard and I imagine it will be the same with Gouken. I think a lot of people intend to buy him to try to flip him, but I don't think it's going to work.

Well over time the value will increase a bit I'm sure, flipping it prob ain't gonna be worth it for a couple of years.
As for the others Sagat Excl. Cost me almost double the original retail, Akuma is insanely priced now, so it's pretty much up in the air where this will go.

Dang. Why won't the spectators stay out for a few mins already? My nth refresh yet we are still at 'Lost Connection' :cuss

C'mon.........................

Back