Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a jax but I want a hoodie or flannel shirt. Reg version doesn't come with correct?!?

I sent them shipping labels days ago as they requested and still nothing. All they have to do is slap them on. What a joke of a company. They need to come out of the 17th century with this weird shipping BS.

The Ex Clay Sculpt is Darker than Regular sculpt, but I like Ex sculpt better. Clay's Pants are awful and have a hole in the crotch area on mines [emoji38]

Damn. That hole is awful. I would have to message them about that. The clay pants are definitely very faded looking but mine don't look as bad In person as the pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I paid the balance on 04/04. I sent them an email on 04/07(?).

I have heard nothing. This is getting to be like a bad seller on ebay. But for a mainstream company in the US how theyve handled the logistics of their own product is abysmal.

Can someone contact them on social media?

They have been like that for years. Try facebook. I had to go back and replace buttons that fell off on vest and shirt on Jax. Be careful when changing clothing.

Is the only way to get the exclusives to order directly through pcs?
Hopefully gonna get both jax and clay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the exs were only available through their site, which is a whole other issue. The site no longer offers the figures. There's no trace of them, or anything else they've ever put out. You can only get their latest POs.

And, given their conduct on this, I would never order directly from them again. This is the new benchmark low for me. I ordered something from Q's Toys once. They never responded. Had to open a PP claim. Figured maybe they went under.

Here, PCS doesn't respond, but they continue to post on FB and IG, pushing their new Rambo statue or booth at a convention. They're also posting on statue forum.com to push their new Rambo. Incredibly disrespectful.

Paid 12 days ago- no figures, no email response, nothing.

I'm pretty sure the exs were only available through their site, which is a whole other issue. The site no longer offers the figures. There's no trace of them, or anything else they've ever put out. You can only get their latest POs.

And, given their conduct on this, I would never order directly from them again. This is the new benchmark low for me. I ordered something from Q's Toys once. They never responded. Had to open a PP claim. Figured maybe they went under.

Here, PCS doesn't respond, but they continue to post on FB and IG, pushing their new Rambo statue or booth at a convention. They're also posting on statue forum.com to push their new Rambo. Incredibly disrespectful.

Paid 12 days ago- no figures, no email response, nothing.

Ahh crap, looks like I'll have to settle for the regular versions for both and use my usual uk retailer. Pretty gutted. I'd have liked all the extras. Especially the hands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received earlier today:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Your figures will ship very shortly! Tracking info will be sent via FedEx as soon as they go out. :)

Thank you for your patience. Hope you’re excited!

Have a nice day.

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Sincerely,

Rebecca
Customer Service
PCS Collectibles

As the previously posted video States, has any one figured out how to remove Jax's belt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

PCS' Customer Service just tends to be slow, they will definitely take care of you so I wouldn't worry too much. Just shoot them another email if you don't hear from them in a few days.

The customer service is actually a separate issue.

The logistics of their mail order operation is another issue.

I could live with those problems if they would just send you your merch once they take your money. I've never seen a company or retailer that says the item is in, send us your money. And then nothing arrives. And then they ask you to wait. It's been 2 weeks for me. Ask for the balance of the money when the item is ready for shipping, not before.

Haha, I have become so used to their way of handling things over the years that I don't realise how bad their system is..

Was told they'd ship my figures today. They didn't:lol hopefully that email they sent about system payment upgrades will help in the future. I'm done with them though unless by some miracle they decide to do more 1:6 figures.

Back