Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far there hasn't been an issue, but how they're handling the sales process could be better- like no confirmation email for the order, no order number, no choice of shipping unless you ask, paying through PP directly instead of paying on their website. I feel more comfortable with some of the things I mentioned. But so far, it seems to be going ok.

There's a variety of decent ones cheap on ebay. Finding an actual match is tough though, since those bikes tend to be expensive even in sixth scale. I used a more generic one I bought for about $25 back when I did the review:

review_soa_12.jpg

Did they say they shipped it? Or is it the request to pay the balance so it can be shipped?

Thx

Did they say they shipped it? Or is it the request to pay the balance so it can be shipped?

Thx

I received an email 2 days ago asking to pay for shipping. I received an email from FedEx today for each figure that it had shipped. Should have both Wednesday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I paid the shipping cost for both within 30 minutes of receiving the email. Maybe that's why mine shipped when it did. Wish I was getting them sooner than Wednesday for the $50 it cost me to ship

I'll try to post pics tonight. I will say I am much more impressed with the Jax figure than I thought I would be.

FedEx can kiss my ass! They now tell me I can't have it delivered to a PO Box. So I give my home address. An hour later they cal and say they cant change the address and I either have to send it back to be re-addressed or come pick it up like an hour away. So f-ing pissed right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not got a email shipping notice, I payed the day they said they needed shipping payment sent them a email still nothing?

FedEx can kiss my ass! They now tell me I can't have it delivered to a PO Box. So I give my home address. An hour later they cal and say they cant change the address and I either have to send it back to be re-addressed or come pick it up like an hour away. So f-ing pissed right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel Your Pain Man! Had Same Issue! Drove and Picked Mine Up.

Back