Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So instead of shipping both Clay and Jax together, they decided to ship them separate.:dunno Plus I have to be home to sign for both.:slap I'm done buying from their website. Next time I decide to buy one of their figures, I'd rather buy from another store and pay more if needed.

So instead of shipping both Clay and Jax together, they decided to ship them separate.:dunno Plus I have to be home to sign for both.:slap I'm done buying from their website. Next time I decide to buy one of their figures, I'd rather buy from another store and pay more if needed.

I couldn't agree more.

Weird, but in an odd way I hope they don't make any more figures because it's a pretty poorly run company. I would only buy their stuff from a known retailer. It would take a lot for me to buy off their website again.

But I do see that these are sold out. I couldn't find them anywhere. Which generally portends future releases.

Man the shipping on pcs collectibles is absolutely terrible i have waited for two solid weeks to get a reply from the pcs of course i paid the shipping fee two weeks ago what a joke anyways congrats who got the figure on time 🤷*♂️

any body figure out how to take off the belts on Jax and Clay yet?

I'll let you know when i get the fig since i'm gonna disply jax with shirt off along with boxer underwear
I think Pcs forgot to add a boxer underwear ��:slap

Mine arrived today. Almost 30 days after the "first paid first served email". I have a feeling they were using funds received to pay for their shipment from the factory. Who onows.

The figures look fine so far but their operation is not good. Reminds of being a kid and ordering something out of a comic book. You just have to wait and see. Which is def not the course of business in 2017.

I'll let you know when i get the fig since i'm gonna disply jax with shirt off along with boxer underwear
I think Pcs forgot to add a boxer underwear ��:slap
They definitely forgot the boxers. Post here if you find some that will work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't want to slam them, but from what I can tell, the Jax sculpt looks very soft compared to the proto. Somewhat disappointed in how drastically different the paintwork and sculpt appears to be, like what happened with the Star Ace Selene. Happy to be getting the figure though, whenever the hell that is.

These companies are catching up to Hot Toys, but they still have their work cut out for them.

No doubt theyre not up to par with HT but i thought both sculpts were pretty good. And i thought they did a good job with the patches and badging although i could see that stuff falling off in 5 months if handled a lot.

My issue is that the bodies seem to be a little weak or loose. Whatever you want to call it.

I could see them doing Opie and Gemma next.

No doubt theyre not up to par with HT but i thought both sculpts were pretty good. And i thought they did a good job with the patches and badging although i could see that stuff falling off in 5 months if handled a lot.

My issue is that the bodies seem to be a little weak or loose. Whatever you want to call it.

I could see them doing Opie and Gemma next.

I think PCS is dropping 1/6 figs

I spoke to a lady at the PCS booth at Monsterpalooza and asked her what the deal was with their 1/6 line, and she said the Alice Cooper fig is still happening but the Thing and American Werewolf in London figs were on hold for now.

hey guys don't you guys think that DID rone perlman sculpt is better then the pcs one?
I mean when it comes to detail wise such as a beard and etc of course it needs a bit of repaint

Back