Statue Pop Culture Shock Power Rangers License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it the 1:1 busts got delayed?

I haven't paid in a few months on the payment plan, but there also haven't been any scheduled payments required in the newsletters.

There has been no word on anything regarding the license from PCS. Im wondering if its dead after the Green Rangers statue.

There has been no word on anything regarding the license from PCS. Im wondering if its dead after the Green Rangers statue.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I was still hoping for a 1:1 Green Ranger bust and then I could call it quits on the 1:1s. Red, White, Green = Perfect display.

On Instagram in Nov. PCS wrote more info on this line coming, so they might have more in the works

If someone wants to copy and post was with photo of Dragonzord bust.

Quote more info on this line coming soon stay tuned.

Last edited:
What's everyone's opinion on the new PCS ownership?

You think we'll see some of these lines, like the MMPR one, release on time?

And that's not a knock on previous ownership, but there's a definitely some room for improvement.

Last edited:
Im right there with you Chapter, just waiting to see or hear anything. PCS did say on statue forum that they planned on giving an update on everything in development this month, but still nothing. On top of that they are in the middle of a move to North Carolina I believe.

Im right there with you Chapter, just waiting to see or hear anything. PCS did say on statue forum that they planned on giving an update on everything in development this month, but still nothing. On top of that they are in the middle of a move to North Carolina I believe.

I think I see you pretty active over there in that PCS MMPR thread. I lurk over there and post rarely, but man, the lack of details is starting to scare me. It sucks because I see the last payment for the White Ranger bust is due out this summer (?). Judging by the track record, I don't see it getting released by then. The delays.....

Too tired to create the thread in the 1/6 Figures section at this bloody hour but I know you frequent this thread a lot chap

26731115_1174196716045890_4770313981180474672_n.jpg

26230083_1174196719379223_3990348307998714837_n.jpg

Thanks for posting! Someone posted this pic in another MMPR thread too.

I was definitely interested, but apparently not licensed....so will likely pass.

Do you own the SH Figuarts Rangers? I got them because I liked that they were somewhat smaller than 1/6 and made the Legacy Zords look bigger in a display but I'm debating whether to sell the set to get 1/6 scale...

Do you own the SH Figuarts Rangers? I got them because I liked that they were somewhat smaller than 1/6 and made the Legacy Zords look bigger in a display but I'm debating whether to sell the set to get 1/6 scale...

I used to, but them sold them. I was too afraid to take them out of the box. :lol

Side note: Just saw that PCS has both the Red Ranger and White Ranger busts scheduled to ship in May-July of this year....That's interesting since the PO for the Red Ranger was quite a good few months AFTER the White Ranger PO.

I know I should take little stock in the projected ship dates, BUT maybe things are on course?

Did they have breakage issues or something?

No, I'm just not used to displaying figures like that and wasn't sure if the 'right' thing to do was remove them from the box or display them in the box.

Collector's problems. :lol I get all up in my head about things like that.

Back