Statue Pop Culture Shock Power Rangers License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21271091_1636992639652742_6181620334550793648_n.jpg

Damn' that looks nice.. an I'M not a fan of PR at all.Go PCS

Yeah, unfortunately I was very underwhelmed by the full reveal of these statues when I looked them over this morning. $1000 for the statue on the Dragonzord base is crazy expensive, as I expect their Green Ranger life size bust to cost that much, and I'm not digging the power coin base on the non-Dragonzord options.

Both versions look excellent to me.

Think I'll wait until this actually comes out though to purchase one. I've never actually purchased anything from PCS, but I've seen lots of post about tons of delays and CS issues.

Even as a Green Ranger fan, I wasn't considering this. After seeing the pics, I am now. Just not sure on which version or which price.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Even as a Green Ranger fan, I wasn't considering this. After seeing the pics, I am now. Just not sure on which version or which price.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Pretty much the same for me. Don't really have plans (or room) for this, but I am liking that PCS Exclusive with the alternate dagger pose or sword. Dragonzord is awesome but too expensive.

I wanted to order the Dragonzord Ex but the rocks surrounding the water makes no sense to me?
How can there be rocks surrounding the water in a circle? Was he buried in a koi pond?

Back