Statue Pop Culture Shock Power Rangers License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Display them in a box?? Booo... you're not store :lol Let them breast, play around with them, pose them and display :wink1:

Display them in a box?? Booo... you're not store :lol Let them breast, play around with them, pose them and display :wink1:

Yeah, that's why I had to let them go. It wasn't fair to them and to the rest of the Power Ranger team. :lol

Oh, man I want 1/6th Mighty Morphin figures but won't have the room for them! The ones above look great but what's up with the green rangers power coin?

Does PCS ever do it where you make your last payment is NOT times with shipping?

I just noticed that my last White and Red Ranger payment is in March, but estimated shipping is in May-July-ish.

The White Ranger Bust starts shipping tomorrow!! (I'll be MIA for delivery, so had Sideshow delay my shipping date for a bit.)

So about 1 year 8 months since PO....about a 6-8 month delay from the original promised released date....not horrible for my first PCS piece. (But after Red Ranger, it will probably be my last.)

I also called Sideshow about the APs orders for this line. They told me it's not a guarentee you'll get one, even if PCS said you would get one. They checked my account and saw both busts were marked as APs, but Sideshow has no idea what PCS will send them. Not a big deal, but figured I would pass along the info.

I WANT to order the White Ranger Bust... but after all of the crap PCS put me through with the EX 1/2 Skeletor Bust,
and then them "losing" my order for the EX 1/4 He-Man and Battle Cat Statue (Never even got my deposit back on that one)
I just don't trust it until I see some in-hand pics and Sideshow lists it as "IN-STOCK".

Same thing with the EX Red Ranger Bust and the Green Ranger EX Dragonzord Statue. Guess I am just paranoid
at this point... but at $1,000 a pop, I am not taking any chances with another NRD for a PCS product.

Also, my vocal complaining to PCS about the 1/4 Green Ranger Helmet not having gold around the red gem
(the prototype has silver, which is wrong) seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Unless they fix it by the time it
actually releases, that is.

Again, have to see one in-hand before I will buy-in. Yes, I may miss out... but if it is meant to be, I will pick them up.

Wait, what did I miss? PCS has shown pics of a Green Ranger helmet prototype?

Are they releasing a Green Ranger helmet and not a bust like the Red and White Ranger busts?

Wait, what did I miss? PCS has shown pics of a Green Ranger helmet prototype?

Are they releasing a Green Ranger helmet and not a bust like the Red and White Ranger busts?

No, they are releasing a 1/4 Scale Statue of Green Ranger. The regular version is standing on a giant Dragon Coin
and there is a Dragonzord EX that has him standing on top of the end of Dragonzord's tail, as it rises from the water.

Right off the bat when the prototype was shown (I saw it in person at NYCC), it had the wrong color around the red gem
on the helmet. At NYCC, the reps there asked me to show them a pic of his helmet, which I did. Then they asked me to email
one of their creative directors, which I did... then after no response, I posted on the Statue Forum several times
but never got a concrete answer if they were fixing it.

Dragonzord_EX.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying! I completed missed the "1/4" you typed before "Green Ranger Helmet!" :slap

I am well aware of those Green Ranger statues and think they're cool, but apparently I am very anxious for a Green Ranger bust announcement!

Thanks for clarifying! I completed missed the "1/4" you typed before "Green Ranger Helmet!" :slap

I am well aware of those Green Ranger statues and think they're cool, but apparently I am very anxious for a Green Ranger bust announcement!

Yeah, the Green Ranger 1/1 Bust seems like a no-brainer, but if sales were not stellar for Red and White
that may be as far as this "line" goes.

PCS even rumored a Lord Zedd or Goldar bust, since one of their guys worked on the show and helped design
Lord Zedd (at least from what I remember them saying)... but PCS seems quite content to concentrate on Street Fighter
and Transformers now more than anything else.

Well I hope you're wrong (though it seems you are right)! I would be seriously tempted by a 1:1 Green Ranger bust!

Definitely by the wrong company, lol.

Although if Sideshow had done Power Rangers, they would have had "artistic liberties"
taken with the suits like XM tried with their 1/4 Red Ranger... and the result is just a bit too much.

The ribbing and textures everywhere, over "roided" body and
Hybrid Red Ranger/Movie White Ranger Power Morpher all bother me.

At least PCS stayed true to the source material.

XM_Red_Ranger.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I don't get the "wrong company" comments. PCS's Power Ranger busts and statues look awesome to me (if maybe overpriced). Are you guys just referring to the fact that they stopped selling direct themselves and now distribute everything through SS?

Or did I miss something else about them?

PCS just became a very shady company very fast, Jerry selling it with a bunch of people being owed money, tons of promises refunds ignored and shifting all the inventory to Sideshow to seemingly wash their hands of everything.

They also had licenses that they would start things and just never expand on them and move onto the next thing.

So by wrong company, he just means that there could be someone who better used the license and did a little more with it.

Then again, EFX is the same way. They got the PR license... made a 1:1 Green Ranger helmet prototype... showed it off and then did nothing too.

Back