Statue Pop Culture Shock Power Rangers License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is a regular version it probably doesn't have light up like the Bison bust. The line could end if the first few don't sell well.

I love, love, love this thing....but the big thing I'm starting to realize....If I get one, I have to get them all....but I don't have room....for SEVEN LIFE SIZED BUSTS DISPLAYED TOGETHER SHOULDER TO SHOULDER. :lol

So as much as I am on the hype train, maybe I need to reconsider. :lol

If I had to ABSOLUTELY limit myself, I would get Red, White, and Green.

Have Red in the center, with Green and White flanking it. Totally sick display.

....And actually, I might just do it.

I don't know if I can justify $850ish on the other rangers either, not to mention the space. I have a nice sized collection room, but don't care who you are, space is going to be a limit eventually.

That White Ranger bust looks fantastic. Does PCS usually deliver when transitioning from proto to production?

I don't think I can justify any collectible that costs $800, but it is going to be very, very hard for me to resist the urge to order a Green Ranger bust if it comes out looking like that White one has...

That White Ranger bust looks fantastic. Does PCS usually deliver when transitioning from proto to production?

I don't think I can justify any collectible that costs $800, but it is going to be very, very hard for me to resist the urge to order a Green Ranger bust if it comes out looking like that White one has...

Their busts have good quality production.

Back