Statue Pop Culture Shock Power Rangers License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the bust turned out really nice, from looking at the teaser pic. I had saw a pic floating around on FB yesterday of the entire bust and the base was the Morpher. Can't wait until they do the Green Ranger.

Green Ranger....*drools*

- Edition size: 200.

- Price: $999.99 (but significantly cheaper if you pre-order - as low as $800.)

- PCS Exclusive

Features: Light-up morpher base.

This is a thing of beauty. It's perfect.

I wish Jerry would post over here again. I see that he does on SF.

Jerry, if you're reading this, morphenominal work. :lecture

WRANGER_EX_A_FX.jpg

Can anybody guess what the shipping might look like on this eventually?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Can anybody guess what the shipping might look like on this eventually?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Shipping prices go up everyday. In the two years it'll take for this to come out I would guess near a $100 since the 1:3 MK ninjas are $88 to ship to me.

Shipping prices go up everyday. In the two years it'll take for this to come out I would guess near a $100 since the 1:3 MK ninjas are $88 to ship to me.

shipping has more than doubled just from 2014. Has at least tripled from when I started collecting in 2007. Jerry post on Statue Forum that as of 2017 Fed Ex has a 30 percent increase on bigger boxes.

Burning, I read about the comments over a SF yesterday!!! :rock

So we can expect the main five rangers plus Green, plus White, plus Alpha, plus Goldar!!! :rock

I'll probably pass on Goldar and maybe Alpha and also probably pass on Zord busts (if those happen, as Jerry eluded they might).

It's $850

Jerry and the PCS site is saying it'll be $999, UNLESS you pre-order. If you preorder in full, it's $800. If you do a payment plan, it's $850. And then $900, if you make a deposit only and pay the rest at time of shipping.

What I'm confused about though is, is there a regular edition too?

He said in this case the Exclusive is cheaper than the Regular because of the retailer mark-up.

Jerry and the PCS site is saying it'll be $999, UNLESS you pre-order. If you preorder in full, it's $800. If you do a payment plan, it's $850. And then $900, if you make a deposit only and pay the rest at time of shipping.

What I'm confused about though is, is there a regular edition too?

He said in this case the Exclusive is cheaper than the Regular because of the retailer mark-up.

I don't know...the email was pretty vague

Back