Statue Pop Culture Shock Power Rangers License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mother ******.

:lol

I seriously need to stay clear of this thread.

If I'm smart, I'll stick with Legacy pieces and leave it at that.

999661d9-45ba-4133-bcfd-979b259648f9.jpg

That White Ranger bust looks incredible, though I'm holding out for a Green Ranger one. Have they made busts like this in the past? How much have they sold them for or do we have guesses as to how much this White Ranger bust will cost?

That White Ranger bust looks incredible, though I'm holding out for a Green Ranger one. Have they made busts like this in the past? How much have they sold them for or do we have guesses as to how much this White Ranger bust will cost?

They've made life size busts from Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Masters of the Universe. Life size bust these days are close to $1,000. PCS give a good discount when you pay in full though.

Bandai might make a $100 helmet like they did with the Red Ranger.

Yeah, that's what I've been hoping for ever since they announced the Red Ranger helmet. I would certainly prefer a Green Ranger bust that includes the gold shield armor and the helmet, but not if it costs anywhere near $1,000!

Just signed up for the PCS one.

Any advice on POs? Do these sell out in seconds?

Can you make an account and have all of your info. set to make check out faster or is a matter of typing it all in as quick as possible?

Selling out depend on number and buzz, most of the time yes.

You can have it to PO within a few clicks.
Get an account hooked up with paypal to it will quickly register / fill out / etc.

This looks amazing. It would be dope if they did the green ranger next.

Wow the bust turned out really nice, from looking at the teaser pic. I had saw a pic floating around on FB yesterday of the entire bust and the base was the Morpher. Can't wait until they do the Green Ranger.

Back