Pop Culture Shock Kabuki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
new stuff from Jerry

PopCultureShock; said:
Well Im starting to indulge myself by creating statues of characters I like outside of Street Fighter and Darkstalkers...

Thundercats was the first. Here is the next one.

1/4 scale mixed media Kabuki by my friend David Mack
K_Teaser.jpg

https://www.worldfamouscomics.com/kabuki/

Damn, I really want this statue. It's incredibly beautiful, but I promised myself that I wouldn't ever buy any more collectibles just because I like the look of one. I never read the comics, and have no love for the character beyond the design.

:gah: Sometimes this addiction can be frustrating.

I just read at SF that the EX does not come with the maskless head and right hand holding the mask? I thought Jerry said it came with it? What the heck is it $25 more then the reg?

Can someone who is member at SF post a PM to Jerry about this?

Hmmm, i ordered the Exclusive as it was showed with both masked and unmasked face. Sideshow already screw me over with the Rogue statue. If they don't fix this I will never, never, never order again from sideshow,,,:monkey4

This isn't a Sideshow piece, though, but one distributed through them, so I'm not sure that they would knowingly be "screwing" anyone with this. Having said that, I'm sure they will make right and give you a refund if the item does not match what they showed on the website for whatever reason.

After looking at more pics of Kabuki at another forum, I've decided to cancel her. The paint flaking, QC issue & the no switch out part did it for me.

Jerry if you are reading this. I will not buy or support your company anymore!

Your Bison that I bought was a huge disapointment. The Chun Li AP set that you screwed me out of (which resulted in me leaving another forum) & now this! The whole thing is farse! You need to change how you run your business if you want a fan base.

Last edited:
Back