Pop Culture Shock: John Carpenter's The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have preordered the PCS Kessler wolf.....looks amazing...so a THING line , especially 1/6 figures is welcome......I think PCS is going to be the next big company...
American-Werewolf-in-London-Kessler-Wolf-Statue-001.jpg

Well, statues are usually poorly produced no matter the company so let's see how good PCS at 1/6 figures.

So I may have a pre-order that I will never actually get is what your saying......

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Pcs is already a big company and better than sideshow in so many ways lol

Zzsays can't talk **** since he uses cheap China hocks for his Jason hocks. Didn't want to say it but whatever.

Yeah...seriously man. That was pretty low. All you ever do is defend this company, no matter how crappy their products are. Chill out man.

And while we're on that subject, Ive made no secret that I use cheaper molds for my masks. And I charge a fraction of what others charge for theirs because of that. If you had a problem with your purchase you should have said something LAST YEAR instead of starting some bs on a random forum thread.

Lol their products are superior in every way to sideshows... Their 1/6 figures are garbage.

I have hopes in this figure, maybe not as a full one but to use the best parts for my cusstom project. If POPCUTURE are new into the 1/6 figures they can always improve. And its better this than nothing, looks like no other company is willing to get this license.

They better improve, since I don't think anyone wants to keep buying full figures for only parts.

Their MK like recently... And recent street fighter statues... And robocop... Dredd... Heman and crew...

Pinhead is the one good statue from SS to come out in years. Everyone else has qc problems with every other statue.

Back