Pop Culture Shock: John Carpenter's The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, lets see what comes out of that. A bit strange posing the proto inside a house like that. Maybe cancelled???

Dont know if I´ll pick it having a custom, maybe spare parts?? Will think about it when preorder comes out

Yah but you can't come into a thread bashing a company because they have one figure a very small minority want. The Thing is great and all but there's a reason it's taking so long. Just like AWIL.

PCS is a statue company and 1/6 is new to them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Youre in a thread for their 1/6th figure. So the fact that youre arguing for statues makes no sense. And their lag has nothing to do with interest, theres plenty there. As well as the SOA figures they just cancelled. It has to do with their own production issues.

How do we know it's cancelled? You're jumping to conclusions considering bbts cancelled it. You don't know how bbts works if you think because they cancelled the order pcs cancelled the figures. Considering the SOA sculpts were just shown and have been on Instagram it's completely unlikely it's been abandoned.

Find me interest for a The Thing action figure.... He rather focus on what sells like every other company. The statues.

2 years is pretty ****** but this is a side project at best.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I haven't heard back from Jerry about SOA yet. Last he said though they were still on track for November, and I remember seeing a new Clay sculpt somewhere. All I want was Jax and Opie.

Back