Pop Culture Shock: John Carpenter's The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very excited about this announcement, looking forward for more pics and complete list of items to come with him.

Loving this! If it is truly 1/6 scale it's already going to be bought by me! Love The Thing even though as a kid freaked the **** out of me. Still does but love that it has made a huge affect on me. Bring on more news soon! Anything Kurt Russell will be mine! :rock

It was already announced that PCS was doing 1/6 Sons of Anarchy too. Jerry must like sculpting beards...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is awesome news! Can't wait for the McReady. A 1/6 scale line of the entire "the Thing"-cast is what we need; Norris-thing (now that's a no-brainer), half-transformed split head-Palmer, Clark (w/ sleigh dog), Dysart (w/ severed fore arms), half transformed Bennings-thing. Perhaps some custom diaorama bases. Yeah I would get 'em all

Book tip: At the Mountains of Madness H P Lovecraft (who preceded John W Campbell)

I just watched this again yesterday. He better get the sticks of dynamite, flamethrower, and revolver.

Back