Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info! Wish pcs would still leave their sold out pre orders online for reference. Missed out on the arms, would have liked the light up base but oh well, will just be glad to get this one in.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I didn't even start collecting a year ago lol! I actually just found out about this a few days ago...

I didn't even start collecting a year ago lol! I actually just found out about this a few days ago...

Jerry from PCS as annonced that about 20 will be back up for sale in their warehouse program in the coming weeks

Is that a new program? Im unfamiliar with the warehouse program. I pre ordered through big bad toy store, but would drop that if i could get the exlusive through what you were mentioning. Regardless thx for the heads up!

Is that a new program? Im unfamiliar with the warehouse program. I pre ordered through big bad toy store, but would drop that if i could get the exlusive through what you were mentioning. Regardless thx for the heads up!

Sign up for their newsletter and they include the link for the warehouse gem on Sundays.

I forget when are these expected? July-September? I was thinking June-July but can't remember if there's been a semi-recent update other than the pics.

Bigbad toy store still has some for po, i think spec fiction might but can't remember if thats where i saw it too. I po'd from bbts but if the ex come up, ill drop that and order it instead.

Back