Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 298643

People that bought this, and are waiting for it to land in their hands, are in for a treat!! I had lost interest waiting so long up until I unboxed it, and pulled it out from the styro. This piece commands presence. The miniscule nitpicks does not take away from this statue one bit. Im pretty over the moon happy with it.

Congrats buddy! Still waiting on mine (which should be the next november batch) then its going back out to get repainted! lol

Just got my Robocop back from Darkspidey Customs and couldn't be happier with the repaint! :)
5a3ac8a977837c6e561b658f5a4c80da.jpg

Looks great!
...and you repainted your wall!!..lol

Lol yea, it's cos I took the pics in the same place but at different times of the day I guess so the lighting wasn't the same :( it does need a new lick of paint of though! :lol

Man, he's knocking all these Robocop repaints out of the park.

He certainly is bro. He's done the Hot Toys version, recently finished the Enterbay version so it was only natural he did the PCS version ;)

Thanks Alex! :) here's a little before and after

598fd0c65a8430d4b08d41f7f0c8ce19.jpg

Wow what a difference! :horror

Congrats Andy, the lack of blue tint on this is the reason why I passed on this statue as it just looked way to plain and silver like Hot Toys and EBs. Your comparison pics really shows how much better this piece looks when it is painted the right color. :rock

Wow what a difference! :horror

Congrats Andy, the lack of blue tint on this is the reason why I passed on this statue as it just looked way to plain and silver like Hot Toys and EBs. Your comparison pics really shows how much better this piece looks when it is painted the right color. :rock

Thanks buddy :) Yea, Kevin did a fantastic job as ever in bringing out those subtle shades of blues and purples... :)

Awesome!! thanks for sharing the pics, bro! So glad you like the outcome

Here are some pics I took prior to shipping Robo back

Nothing against Andy, but these are better comparison pics because they have the same white balance, or at least very close.
Great job with the repaint. :clap

Back