Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a nightmare of course but part of that is their refusal to deliver a bad product. I guess the paint app on this is really time consuming and Jerry doesn't want to compromise. They had to start over a couple of times at the factory level. In fact, the factories raised the prices to the point where Jerry's margin disappeared. He's essentially making no money on this piece, just breaking even.

And also why he's done with any more Robocop pieces . . . which is quite understandable considering what happened.

I have high hopes for it. It's one of the few 1/4 scale statues of this piece and as a free sculpt, looks incredible.

I'm fully paid and have been for a while and am looking forward to it. Personally I'm glad he's making sure it's done right and don't mind the wait so much.

it was a pretty small edition size and most people bought it to own I would think. Also Ebay doesn't allow you to sell what you don't have inhand so I would guess you wouldn't see a lot of these there. When it comes out and if it's good, then you will see action I'm sure.

Someone better jump on it, before prices start going up on evilbay and I change my mind. :wink1:

Flipper.jpg

Hi. Any news about this piece? Pictures ? I'm tire

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Can't wait for these to ship! I've been wanting a Robocop for awhile. Got in late on this one so just getting in a regular from 3rd party seller.

What does the ex have?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Can't wait for these to ship! I've been wanting a Robocop for awhile. Got in late on this one so just getting in a regular from 3rd party seller.

What does the ex have?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Two switch out hands for this pose and light up base

PCS-Robocop-Statue-PCS-Exclusive-016.jpg

Back