Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd think PCS would learn to release only perfect proto pics to avoid the waves of panic sure to follow throughout the collecting community.

or they could release zero WIP pictures for month, no chat with the customers and ship you a piece of crap like some big names

You'd think PCS would learn to release only perfect proto pics to avoid the waves of panic sure to follow throughout the collecting community.

You would think the community would avoid considering protos and samples as final production pieces.

I forgot I had paid for this in full to get the biggest discount. Hurry up with it. :)

I always wait till in-hand pics and good quality ones at that before I let myself get disappointed.

Hello!

Im happy to see other manufacturer try to make the legend. I have worked on it with Paint.

1.,The helmet position need lower
2.,and (what i dont see on previous user fixed pic) correct the jaw wide
and so make the head rounder.

Thats all, lookin better not? :

robostatue.jpg

What about that paint anomaly over his left eye? Is that screen accurate?

In the weekly PCS Newsletter, the final flex pay has been pushed to November-I'm thinking Christmas time to receive Robo

From Statueforum:
Robocop final samples have been approved. Its been a long journey through 3 different factories before finding one that could meet my expectations.

Production is beginning and if we have room at our NYCC booth we will display a final Robocop factory sample

I expect him to ship in December/January

Back