Pop Culture Shock GENERAL URSUS on Horseback 1:4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the link to order:

Pop Culture Shock Toys

The edition size is stated to be 350... which is very low. I really do see this piece commanding a small fortune in the foreseeable future.

So... how many people are planning to buy?

Last edited:
This statue is great, IMO, but I don't see it selling many. PCS might cut the ES if that happens and this thing might skyrocket in value.

PCS has Never cut an Edition Size because an item wasn't selling well. He still has a bunch of Darkstalkers and Caesars.
Jerry has stated in the past that he has to set a Pre-Order in advance with the Factory on how many are to be made and that he walks a tight rope on figuring out how many should be made. Make too many and he gets stuck with them. Make too few and the customers go out of their minds.
This is a Stunning Piece and there are Many Original POTA Collectors out there. This will sell out for sure even if it isn't immediately.

Jerry has also talked about opening up P.O.'s, giving them a week, and if they don't sell well, he'd cut the ES, so it goes both ways.

PCS has Never cut an Edition Size because an item wasn't selling well. He still has a bunch of Darkstalkers and Caesars.
Jerry has stated in the past that he has to set a Pre-Order in advance with the Factory on how many are to be made and that he walks a tight rope on figuring out how many should be made. Make too many and he gets stuck with them. Make too few and the customers go out of their minds.
This is a Stunning Piece and there are Many Original POTA Collectors out there. This will sell out for sure even if it isn't immediately.

He has actually, including the very first piece they did (and the 2nd :p). But that doesn't matter old stuff. He did mention specifically for the 1:3 stuff he would cut ES after a few days, and I suppose that could cover the "expensive ****" line. Though TBH I don't expect this to sell well and be the end of the POTU line :(

Though TBH I don't expect this to sell well and be the end of the POTU line :(

He might give it a chance, the Mortal Kombat line took a while to sell out at the begining, now collectors are finding out about it they sell out fast.

He might give it a chance, the Mortal Kombat line took a while to sell out at the begining, now collectors are finding out about it they sell out fast.

It was on the SS site, everything on SS didn't sell out fast. And even then it sold well enough to be a success, the last POTU sold really badly :| And yeah the MK9 line didn't sell well, it's axed ><

I take it, I love this saga and would be my first purchase from the site of PCS !!
I have the Premium Format Sideshow of the Dr.Zaius is I put near at Ursus;I hope they do Cornelius and George Taylor (Charlton Heston).

Lecter83
True plus imagine Caesar on horse aswell, in fact why didn't pcs make that I'm sure there would have been a lot of hype around that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered. I wonder how popular this one is. It's a awaiting game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of those piece's to buy if you really Love it.
I ordered it cause it is probably the Nicest Original POTA Statue or Figure you will ever see made!

Back