Pop Culture Shock GENERAL URSUS on Horseback 1:4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think the piece is too ambitious for it's own good.

The price point is gonna kill any chance of seeing any more 1:4 scale Classic Ape statues.

The statue looks amazing!:panic: this is definitely out of my price range! If this line does well i hope we will get a chimp.

The statue looks amazing!:panic: this is definitely out of my price range! If this line does well i hope we will get a chimp.

Agreed, the price is very high but look what you get, I rather have this then purchase 50 Neca Planet of the Apes 6 inch plastic figures, which is what a lot of fans of the series are doing, to each his own, but I rather have this one piece and save my money.

Personally I think the piece is too ambitious for it's own good.

The price point is gonna kill any chance of seeing any more 1:4 scale Classic Ape statues.

I have to disagree with you on to ambitious, I want artists to create new collectibles that raise the bar to another level. You're right on the price point, but if you want something at this level you have to pay. This statue is actually high end art, you could display this piece in an art gallery.

From newsletter,

- Massive 31" (78.75cm) tall collectible featuring fine tailoring and diorama style base with Steed

- Retail price : $949.99 usd ( Up to 20% discount for pre-ordering )

- Edition Size : 350 pcs

- Est Ship Date: 2nd Qtr 2016

Wow... that turned out nicely.

Unfortunately, the price point makes it a deal breaker.

This general will not "invade" my house in the foreseeable future.

Seeing as I already ordered PCS Caesar statue, I'll probably get this, too. 20% off, for full pay, all the way.
$760 is much better than $950. I don't even have room for it, or any of the other PCS I have on order - 1/3 Scorp, 1/3 Sub, 1/3 LoD, 1/3 Akuma Shin, plus ARH Death Dealer, but w/e, I'll have a sweet storage collection.
:cuckoo:

When will this be available for pre-order? I can't find any mention of this piece on the PCS website.

Back