Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just saw Rafael's video, it looks good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Spending more time admiring this. I really like it. For the price, it's worth it, even if you don't do any mods to it. When was the last time we spent $400 for a 1/4 scale? With today's prices, you still comes across the same issues.

Well we have a video review, so here are some Q& A for the forum members...keep posting your questions and I will keep answering them as they come in.

1. What are the Dimensions? 21'X7'X11'

2. Are the colors washed out on the pics? There are really subtle highlights and shadows added to the fur. Mostly its just enough to give the illusion of depth to the fur. If you want read stand out highlights your will have to add them. If you want a grayer Kessler wolf as in the film...you will have to paint him a bit.

3. Where is the popcorn? It is in a small zip lock bag, in the same foam chamber as the base.

4. How noticeable is the neck seam? Its noticeable from certain angles, but from other is hardly visible. I really depends on the angle. I think this statue was made to be seen from the front , but from from an off angle.

It has a real incredible Shelf presence that cannot be photographed well..

Some more shots in different light, and my very own little werewolf in the background on one....

IMG_3680.JPG
IMG_3684.JPG
IMG_3692.JPG
IMG_3699.JPG
IMG_3701.JPG
IMG_3704.JPG
IMG_3718.JPG
IMG_3706.JPG
IMG_3713.JPG

I ended up getting a shipping notice from PCS. I just happened to see the shipping label on the Fedex app before the email was sent later in the day. Just fyi if anyone cares lol.

I ended up getting a shipping notice from PCS. I just happened to see the shipping label on the Fedex app before the email was sent later in the day. Just fyi if anyone cares lol.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think overall this looks incredible... I love this shot.

attachment.php

That's the thing about it. Macro shots just do not do it justice. You can nitpic it much like we all do for 1:6, but as we all know, viewed at a normal distance , they look great.

This is not exception, it's got that certain something....strong shelf presence...

The more pics I get the more I like this piece.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

To whomever has this piece

How will this look if it's placed above eye sight or above a human head (mounted high)?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

To whomever has this piece

How will this look if it's placed above eye sight or above a human head (mounted high)?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That might be the best angle to see it at.....looking down at you.
I'll try to post a pic from that angle...

Also, xiop, can you measure the distance between the foot that's hovering to the bottom of the base? I'm going to make a dowel/rod to hold the foot because there's no way PCS can be trusted with leans.

Yup , been on long 12 hour shifts this week, will do as soon as I get a moment.

Although the rods in the top feet seem pretty beefy and should hold up.

The thing feels very stable to me.

Back