Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did too, its OK but I planned on getting mine repainted and extras added anyway.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I did too, its OK but I planned on getting mine repainted and extras added anyway.

The snarling lips may need resculpting back to the way the artists proof was though
eusa_think.gif

Again - REALLY pleased I got out of this one (I might have got shot with Sideshow's Wolf Predator LSB, but dodged a bullet here).

Hmmmmm... Hard to tell from the pics as they do not look like the best quality.. If that is how it looks in person I am going to feel let down.. Now I do have an AP so I dont know if that increases my chances for a better piece.. But that does not make it any better for the majority that wont get an AP... Unfortunate if this is how the end product looks after waiting so long.... Hope its just the pics.. If not I am cancelling my Howling piece.

I am having our huge Halloween bash tomorrow night. If he arrives early enough for me to unpack and get decent pics I will post tomorrow. Otherwise look for a full review Sunday afternoon.

I saw those pics.
Wow, the paint app looks too simplified.
Not enough shading on the fur. It looks so flat.
The blood and teeth look like they spent 2 minutes on it.

As a huge AWIL fan there was no way I was staying away from this piece.. It would have to look nothing like the werewolf from the film for me to cancel or send back... Having said that... Nothing should take so long to complete and come out looking as far from the proto paint wise... I am still holding out hope... I get mine next Friday :)

I agree , we may see today. Either way as werewolf is my all time favorite horror film, it's a much have.

If it turns out crappy, I will MAKE IT RIGHT!

I finished my major summer project....so this is my winter passion..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good thing about this is fixing it requires bare minimal skill. Dry brushing some lighter gray tones.

Fixing the blood will take some work. Gonna probably use epoxy and fishing like like the one dude did then add blood product on top.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

how are you gonna add hair...gonna be way too time consuming for that

The one thing I learned about PCS products is pics will never do justice. They always tend to look better in person.

how are you gonna add hair...gonna be way too time consuming for that

The one thing I learned about PCS products is pics will never do justice. They always tend to look better in person.

I'm not, (Custom Daredevil) Rafael is planning too. He always posts his custom work on youtube. This one will be very interesting.

Well I am pleased to say the majority of my concerns were put to rest on opening. It has flaws but most of what looks bad on the recent pics can be chalked up to those bad first blurry pics....

I have a huge amount of people coming to my home for our annual Halloween bash, lots of kids with sticky fingers...so did some quick natural light pics a quick video and put him in a high safe place. Full review tomorrow, maybe able to get a short video on tonight.

IMG_3580 (2).JPG
IMG_3582.JPG
View attachment 372931
IMG_3588 (2).JPG

Back