Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u0CNNJ.jpg

Ok, after a long, long battle and patience, I finally received my Crom Set.

I still thank PCS, for making these masterworks.

But 3 months after the first buyers received their copies, I lost a little of my excitement.

Honestly I thought the Crom Sets should be shipped out first to tell the truth. Ordered Day One, in the first seconds ...

PCS make very beautiful statues, but question communication and organization is a disaster, sorry.

i got my war paint,, was supposed to get a artist proof,, got a numbered edition,, should i contact them?? also had to pay nearly 500$ in customs .

I got to see the warpaint version at a local convention and was totally blown away! What an incredible piece! If anyone is still on the fence about it I encourage you to jump on it.

Here's a quick video that I made at the con, although I'm sure most of you have probably received yours by now.

its a beautiful statue, only complaint is the white paint is flat,, could have used some shading weathering or texturing .. saw some one doing exactly that and it looks much much better, even the hair could have used some more detailing,at 1/3 scale and representing a real life character, it needed a bit more detailing to make it look realistic

The warpaint version is available at sideshow if anyone was looking for it.

The warpaint version is available at sideshow if anyone was looking for it.

Crazy. Counting the new TMNT Raphael, this is the second time a PCS exclusive (as far as I know) has been available through Sideshow.

this is what it should have looked like,, really disappointed PCS didnt do the paint apps like this

SS has the Crom set still available.

That’s annoying, since I had wanted to order the Crom set through PCS on preorder day. It sold out, so I opted for the WP version. Really just after that wheel of pain pendant. Actually, I’d like a wearable one to take to work during the school year!

Ordered war paint version from Sideshow but arrived without the scabbard so spoke to customer service but they had no spares available.
Got offered a refund on the scabbard but would anyone know where else I can pick one up?

Any help appreciated

I'll give mine a look when I get home. I'm thinking milliput or apoxie sculpt and some rabbit fur should do the trick.

Back