Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it normal that they don t answer to my mail since i paid my invoice for the conan war paint? there are 10 days now that i paid the invoice

I just kind of reached the point where I started to question $900 on a Conan statue. Then was like, "yeah, i don't need that, I'll prolly cancel."

Called this week, they said should be soon. I was about to call back yesterday and bail when i got my shipping emails.

This piece may be one of my last and certainly the only 1/3 I will ever purchase. I will get Blitzway Hannibel Lecter but am most likely done after that.

Have already started passing on things I really like (Tarkin figure / BTF2 Figs).

It will pretty much take some holy grail one off at this point. I would have gotten Doc and Marty but I think compared to many other Hot Toys I have, their sculpts both majorly lack. They look like plastic figures and not wax museum statues.

Got 94 today. The skin is not as white as you would believe. It is nicer than I first thought. Kind of a gentle lilac tint. As far a prepaints go, this is one of the best I've gotten so far. It will be very easy to repaint if I decide to do so.

Came in today,...108. set it up and it looks good. The blood on the hands looks much better in person than the videos make it look.

The sword was the selling point for me and it doesn't disappoint, although it could use a little more shimmer between the hilt and the blood at the tip.

The base seems a wee bit bigger than I thought, but overall fits where I put it just like I thought it would.

The wheel of pain pendant doesn't hang entirely natural, but you can adjust it a little so it's not really an issue.

No more 1/3 though as I am in a normal size house. I guess if you have a 5000 sq ft house with a nice theatre/game room, you could do a sweet 1/3 display.

Albion swords. Just because.

conan1.jpg

conan2.jpg

Got my Crom Set! Looks Even Better in person!! I'd be Amazed if a Better Conan Statue ever comes out!

Attachments

• 20180406_092634.jpg
    20180406_092634.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
Got my Crom Set! Looks Even Better in person!! I'd be Amazed if a Better Conan Statue ever comes out!

This piece definitely gets better every time you go back and look at it. It's pretty F'in awesome and the presence is insane.

Stoked I got one and completely agree that there is no way anybody can do better than this. It is the ultimate Conan collectible and an immediate grail piece in any collection.

Back