Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s an automated system. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me...

That's not the point. Sure, create a label and the message goes out. I get it. But, you shouldn't be creating the label until the item has been QC'd and you stack it in a pile for pick up.......not hey, the boat got to the dock, let's create labels for 2000 statues. Maybe those who have dealt with PCS before think this is okay, but it's a ridiculous practice. The notice said I was supposed to have my statue on Wednesday, but a week later, it's still at PCS. Every day now, it's going to be, do I have to be here tomorrow to sign for this, do I need to make other arrangements?

Unboxing of the Crom Set by IamTheMovieManiac on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/l9WA2opKTuY

I think the wheel of pain pendant could be a bit more premium and it looks a bit small for a 1:1. But maybe I remember it wrong.
Product description says:
Includes both Classic and War Paint Statues, plus a lifesize ‘Wheel of Pain’ pendant.

Unboxing of the Crom Set by IamTheMovieManiac on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/l9WA2opKTuY

I think the wheel of pain pendant could be a bit more premium and it looks a bit small for a 1:1. But maybe I remember it wrong.
Product description says:
Includes both Classic and War Paint Statues, plus a lifesize ‘Wheel of Pain’ pendant.

The wheel pendant is around 3" diameter. Here is one I made years ago. I cast it in resin so now this master has bits of silicone stuck in all the crevasses.
When I create a shipping label for an Ebay item I sold, it now automatically marks the item with a tracking number and notes the item as "shipping label created" it is up to me to get it in the post in a reasonable time after that process, usually the next day. I would never create a shipping label any then sit on the item for a week. That said, perhaps it's TRUE what PCS said, that UPS is overwhelmed by the amount they have to pick up, but personally, I believe that UPS is better equipped to handle larger volumes than this.
20180324_100502.jpg

What a joke...Same with mine

Same. But my He-Man/Battlecat shipped and was delivered within 2 day’s of receiving notice. My guess is that they’re prioritizing the bundles.

We’ve waited two years—two more weeks isn’t going to matter.

Same. But my He-Man/Battlecat shipped and was delivered within 2 day’s of receiving notice. My guess is that they’re prioritizing the bundles.

We’ve waited two years—two more weeks isn’t going to matter.
No, what's happening is your classic LIFO inventory system, last in first out. They check a statue. They move it to a pallet in the pick up area. As more statues get checked, they get put in front of the first one. UPS comes and only takes some from the front. More statues get checked and stacked in front, etc, etc. The guys who were supposed to get preferential treatment get screwed. I ordered both Conans separately, so bundling isn't the answer. Been waiting since the 19th. I'm e-mailing them again. This is crazy.

Edit: Just e-mailed them voicing my displeasure. Just realized that in their first response to me, they said everything should be out by the end of this week. So as you can see, I got one of the first shipment notices, yet I will be in the last shipment out the door. I don't want to hear anybody sugar coat that kind of practice.

On FB it was said that the last shipment of Conans was intercepted by customs after labels were created bt will be in warehouse this week and shipped out. ALL CONANS

My war paint arrived today, but his right leg is broken. Actually feels like it might be at a natural seam/joint.

Finally got a shipping notice for my Crom set.
Say's it shipped out today and expected delivery is tomorrow?
Don't think that's possible though.
Well, as long as it finally got shipped out that's all that matters.

Finally got a shipping notice for my Crom set.
Say's it shipped out today and expected delivery is tomorrow?
Don't think that's possible though.
Well, as long as it finally got shipped out that's all that matters.

They ship from NC. I get shipments in 2 days from them now.

My beach version will be here Thursday, I pre ordered and paid early shopping.

My camouflage version has not shipped. I ordered it in February of this year.
I assume it will ship this week.

Still no movement on my Conan since the 19th of last month when they created the label. Sure hope it's by the end of the week

Got my War Paint today. Guess I was fast enough to get an AP. Still no movement on my regular version.

Got mine yesterday and opening it, I have an artists proof! Does that make it more rare and desirable?

Back