Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrrrr. PCS told me two days ago that my order had shipped, but they only created a shipping label. UPS still hasn't even taken possession of it yet. If it doesn't go out today, I won't get it until next week now.
Two days ago (20th) I got this response (email from CS):
"I believe the Crom set is still on route and that the individual Conan’s arrived first. Once the set arrives it will be QC and shipped out"

Weren't there pics of the Crom set boxes in the email they sent out?
Yes...
b366cdded53608e14c17340351ebfa2d.jpg

:impatient: Got my shipping notice on the 19th and they still haven't actually shipped. Either that or UPS never scanned them when they took possession of them. Still only says shipping label has been created.

I just e-mailed PCS about mine. This is crazy that it is still in label created mode after three days. I'm calling them tomorrow too if nothing happens before then. I'm all worried now that something has happened. I would have been better off not getting the e-mails.

Don't be worried. I had gotten my Lord of Darkness E-Mail stating it was ready to be shipped. After a week it still didn't ship. I contacted them and they said they were waiting on Fedex to come pick them up. After 2 Full weeks it Finally went out.
Then Same Exact thing happened again with 1/3 Evil Ryu. Got a notice weeks ago. It Finally Actually got shipped out 4 days ago. E-Mail say's I will have it tomorrow.
They are slow but they do come through.

Don't be worried. I had gotten my Lord of Darkness E-Mail stating it was ready to be shipped. After a week it still didn't ship. I contacted them and they said they were waiting on Fedex to come pick them up. After 2 Full weeks it Finally went out.
Then Same Exact thing happened again with 1/3 Evil Ryu. Got a notice weeks ago. It Finally Actually got shipped out 4 days ago. E-Mail say's I will have it tomorrow.
They are slow but they do come through.

Just got a response. They said UPS is having a problem with picking up the high volume of statues they are trying to ship. I hope it's not because a batch goes out and then more get stacked in front of mine before mine can get picked up. This is my first order with them, and it's just unusual.

I just e-mailed PCS about mine. This is crazy that it is still in label created mode after three days. I'm calling them tomorrow too if nothing happens before then. I'm all worried now that something has happened. I would have been better off not getting the e-mails.

Labels can be generated a month in advance of actual shipping, so no telling when it will actually go out.

On a positive note... I got my shipping notice on my Crom set Wednesday, it’s should be delivered Friday.
My chrom set is also on it's way to germany. Strange thing is that they told me/us they gonna ship it with USPS for international buyers. Mine has been shipped with UPS.
(Expected arrival 28.03.)

Labels can be generated a month in advance of actual shipping, so no telling when it will actually go out.

I've never EVER had a company do that before. What's the point of creating a label that far in advance? Sideshow can get thousands of statues in at a time, and they don't do that. Even smaller companies like Chronicle get lots of statues in at once, and they don't have a problem getting their statues picked up. I don't mind waiting a bit, but when you're not used to something like that, it's just worrisome.

I've never EVER had a company do that before. What's the point of creating a label that far in advance? Sideshow can get thousands of statues in at a time, and they don't do that. Even smaller companies like Chronicle get lots of statues in at once, and they don't have a problem getting their statues picked up. I don't mind waiting a bit, but when you're not used to something like that, it's just worrisome.

I don't necessarily have a problem with a company creating shipping labels ahead of time, but I do have a problem if they then go ahead and send me an email stating, "Your order has been shipped!" and "Thank you for your order from PCS Collectibles! We wanted to let you know that your order (#XXXXXX) was shipped via FedEx, FedEx Ground on 3/9/2018. You can track your package at any time using the link below." Then when you click on the link, it gives you an estimated delivery, which some people actually need to plan around as these require signatures. Then, only several days later do you figure out that the package has not only not shipped, but has yet to be picked up at all by the shipping company.

Go ahead, create a shipping label whenever you want. Just don't email me about it until it actually ships. My 2 cents.

Got my war paint in today.

How do you attach his sword sheath to him?

Just a long piece of fabric off the top of the sheath and then I see nothing on Conan that would indicate "something goes here".

Eventually I am going to have to touch up his hair. Blood splatter from hand seems to splattered on the top of his head also...

QC: "I guess this red is supposed to be here."

I don't necessarily have a problem with a company creating shipping labels ahead of time, but I do have a problem if they then go ahead and send me an email stating, "Your order has been shipped!" and "Thank you for your order from PCS Collectibles! We wanted to let you know that your order (#XXXXXX) was shipped via FedEx, FedEx Ground on 3/9/2018. You can track your package at any time using the link below." Then when you click on the link, it gives you an estimated delivery, which some people actually need to plan around as these require signatures. Then, only several days later do you figure out that the package has not only not shipped, but has yet to be picked up at all by the shipping company.

Go ahead, create a shipping label whenever you want. Just don't email me about it until it actually ships. My 2 cents.

:goodpost: EXACTLY!

Back