Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice today, it was marked as the 19th.

So if there are peeps that paid early and still have not gotten their notice....

...of course I just got the shipping label/notice...that doesnt mean it will actually ship sooner. :D

It's freezing outside but I had to take natural light pic :wink1:
DSC_0215.jpg

I got a shipping notice on the regular that I pre paid shipping on.
I ordered the war paint in February and paid shipping, that has not shipped. So they seem to be honoring the "those who pre paid shipping shipped first" promise.

BTW, pre pay on shipping saved me 9 bucks..

I ordered the war paint in February and paid shipping, that has not shipped. So they seem to be honoring the "those who pre paid shipping shipped first" promise.

We will see... If that's the case my Chrom Set should be shipped before your warpaint version.

The regular looks ok. There's something I don't like about the paint. Looks cartoonish or something.

Grrrrrr. PCS told me two days ago that my order had shipped, but they only created a shipping label. UPS still hasn't even taken possession of it yet. If it doesn't go out today, I won't get it until next week now.

Grrrrrr. PCS told me two days ago that my order had shipped, but they only created a shipping label. UPS still hasn't even taken possession of it yet. If it doesn't go out today, I won't get it until next week now.

Mine shows the same, still haven't actually shipped them yet.

Back