Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infectdead, are the war paint lines carved on the body too or just the face?

PS, in still doing that missing Conan sword, it just got put on the back burner while I moved to a new house...

The lines are carved all over the body. The lower body and arms are quite faint but the upper body and unfortunately the face are the worst.
I'd love a sword if you can ever get around to it mate, poor little Conan is already demoralised against the other 2 as it is :lol

The lines are carved all over the body. The lower body and arms are quite faint but the upper body and unfortunately the face are the worst.
I'd love a sword if you can ever get around to it mate, poor little Conan is already demoralised against the other 2 as it is :lol

Thanks! So much for a repaint!

Lines can be filled. Pain in the ass though. I'm wondering how to keep all that fur from catching paint.

Remove it or use plastic food wrap and masking tape. I've seen closeups and Jerry put alot of skin texture in this sculpt, it would be a PITA for sure..way beyond what I would be willing to do!

I didn't like the preview pics of the war paint and planned on a possible repaint but I can live with it now I have it on my shelf.

I didn't like the preview pics of the war paint and planned on a possible repaint but I can live with it now I have it on my shelf.

I originally only ordered the "beach" version but ordered the Cammo too after seeing pics. Yes the pattern is wrong and yes we enable bad behavior from PCS by buying it after they said they would fix it (2 days before PO) but as a Conan fan, i would most likely die an early death if i did not own this, so I purchased it for health reasons.

I originally only ordered the "beach" version but ordered the Cammo too after seeing pics. Yes the pattern is wrong and yes we enable bad behavior from PCS by buying it after they said they would fix it (2 days before PO) but as a Conan fan, i would most likely die an early death if i did not own this, so I purchased it for health reasons.

I'm going to have to start using that with my wife. LOL

I think that is wrong 34 cm is about 12 inches/ 1 foot. Maybe he ment 34 inches?

Yeah 34cm is about 13.4" which would probably be the correct dimensions if this were a 1/4 scale. 34" can't be right either because that would convert to 102" or 8.5' at full scale. So, no clue what was intended. Didn't PCS give dimensions somewhere?

Edit: I didn't see any base dimensions but a quick ratio comparison shows that the base could be 44cm and not 34cm. Maybe it was a typo.

Damn this is an amazing looking statue! War Paint and Regular are incredible! If you don’t like it then In the words of Conan himself: “To hell with them then” lol

Some informations please ! What is the total height of the statue include base? The large and the weight ? Thanks for your answers

Back