Pop Culture: Shao Kahn 1/4 Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just collected this badass a few days back! Emperor Shao Kahn! Sadly I have lost access to the DLSR camera at my previous job :( So all I have are iPhone pics. He's a stunner with all those spiked armour and huge hammer.

Prefered the standard version compared to the EX one. Solid piece this one.

IMG_4046_zps064106a0.jpg

IMG_4045_zpsede64752.jpg

IMG_4044_zpsc4952b78.jpg

One of the best PCS piece to date, they keep getting better and better it seems (minus the subpar dio's) This piece is amazing in person. SOOOOOOOOOOO clean and crisp, perfect all around. Looks just like the proto. Paint is perfect and it's perfect size.

Re: Pop Culture: Shao Kahn 1/4 Mortal Combat

That looks AMAZING. I must say who would want Shao Kahn with anything other than that insanely dangerous hammer?

What the hell are those weird finger things on his forehead?! No wonder he has a mask, ugly b******d!! lol

Hello guys, i jut did a review of Shao Kahn. This is my second English review so i really hope you will like it

Feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what do you think about it :)

Cheers
Carmelo.

Some statues you take out of the box and have to convince yourself that you love it because you just paid $300+ dollars for it. NOT this one! Shao Kahn is amazing. I love it at first sight! He looks menacing and his pose is prefect and "action"! This statue is great and I am so glad I got it. got low number 38 of 350. Sweet! Now I can't wait to get sub-zero MK9 to go along! I really hope he keeps doing this line because it is awesome.

hey guys, anyone here can tell me size of box, cose I have to travel abroad to pick it up in personal and bring it back with airport(can carry one big baggage and small one with me as personal items ) , so I need to know box sizes if it going to fit or no.
ty

hmmm... I am allowed to bring 23kg's and 151cm/59" total size(width 47cm/19"+height76cm/30"+deep28cm/12"), box is bigger than this ?:/
damn

Back