Pop Culture: Shao Kahn 1/4 Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"trying to find a boat, major companies have them all booked because of xmas" Jerry says.

I know someone who works at the port and told me the xmas stuff comes in months before so I'm not buying this excuse.

We won't get this until June I guarantee you.

Awesome pics! I should be able to collect mine next week. Can't wait man!

I just don't understand why you make him look small by posing him next to bigger statues :p

Awesome pics! I should be able to collect mine next week. Can't wait man!

I just don't understand why you make him look small by posing him next to bigger statues :p

:lol:lol:lol I knew that was coming… Just wanted to share scale pics for anyone who's curious about his size.

Rome. Is that the regular?

Yes, its the reg. Wasn't interested in the EX spear.

"trying to find a boat, major companies have them all booked because of xmas" Jerry says.

I know someone who works at the port and told me the xmas stuff comes in months before so I'm not buying this excuse.

We won't get this until June I guarantee you.

thats total bs..he didn't plan ahead? he didn't know that he might need 2 book a boat around the busiest season of the year when he was expecting a shipment? iono man..

tbh i didn't get this piece but damn does it look AWESOME!- congrats on that piece it looks FLAWLESS..im new 2 collecting but i seem to observe that PCS (again imo) has pretty good QC as of late (the SF and the more recent mk9 and hopefully klassic line)..ik i grabbed me a lion-o ex and i LOVE how it looks top to bottom..really a big big fan of pcs stuff

Looks awesome, just haven't got enough interest in Kahn to drop the money on him.

Also think this is a case of EX is fail, the Reg is much better, EX should have really had both Spear and Hammer.

Don't forget that Sagat is supposed to be 1/4.5 scale if I recall whereas the MK line is true 1/4 scale

I remember reading this somewhere.
Some were saying Sagat looks a tad on the short side but still an excellent piece overall.

Here are some pics of my Regular Shao Kahn PF #069/350. My EX is still in transit. PCS really hit a home run with this one. The sculpt is superb and the paint job is nearly perfect. Flawless Victory!

Helmeted Head

Helmetless Head

Hammer Time!

Back