Pop Culture: Shao Kahn 1/4 Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really understand why the modern line has to be fully sculpted. Even the Klassic Scorpion used almost no mixed media if I remember correctly.

I like fully sculpted and mixed media. I still can't tell the difference between classic and reg. It all looks the same to me even though I know the costumes change a tiny tiny bit. I order both just to get the spear and the axe.

Wow he said axe :cuckoo:

I don't get it? Hmmm oh ok it's a hammer? :lol I thought they were the same thing or close enough.

Seriously who cares? You guys really try way too hard to be unwelcoming to users like Comic :dunno

:1-1: no worries my good friend. We are all just having a good time to relieve some daily work stress. Btw I hope you got this if you wanted one.

this sold out fast as well, pcs is really smart to use this way to sell it, but I believe people at least will get the regular, that is really smart.

I m also passing on this one ...... shao kahn sculpt tempted a lot but have to pass i m not collecting MK ......... only SF

Gotta admit this is probably my favorite PCS statue ever. They really nailed the pose and the helmeted head. I wish I was a bit more of a fan of MK.

I have to tip my hat to PCS... I think this is their best statue yet..very nice. I'm not a MK collector, but this would get me interested. Congrats to this sculptor and to all that get this one!

I guess mortal kombat is not as popular? It's surprising to hear that. They usually sell out quick with street fighter.

The ES is a lot higher then previous pieces. That's why it wasn't a 30 second sell out.

This piece will still sell out by end of day today or tomorrow.

Chris

Got both! Yes ES is should be 350 total pieces. But it was still fun and reasonable. I liked the rush feeling that we have not had in a very long time.

so first it's a good ES and now it's too much? I really don't get you...

congratz to all that got one or more ;)

Back