Pop Culture: Shao Kahn 1/4 Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wat,?? everybody got one and theres still some more left,I came here to make fun of those who missed out on the email lottery ,:rotfl

Re: Pop Culture: Shao Kahn 1/4 Mortal Combat

Sorry for having an opinion...

I think its the way the body is painted that gets me. I had the same issue with Sagat. The paint job doesn't compliment the mostly exposed muscular sculpted body. At least in my illworking eyes it doesn't.

Yes. Needs ****ing lots of shading to really bring out the muscles.

I modded this in photo shop. It took about 20 min so not my best work and not getting paid for it so **shrug**. Took hammer pose and put spear in his hand. Then added victim. If head was resculpted so that he was looking forward and down then the same mold could be used as the regular. Making this an EX that everyone would want.

Anyways been trying to post this photo on StatueForums but it has been a 2 week wait and still no activation to allow posting on that forum. That has to be one of worst forums around if you have to wait over 2wks and counting to get account activated. Too bad Jerry will never see this photo to possibly improve the EX.

I modded this in photo shop. It took about 20 min so not my best work and not getting paid for it so **shrug**. Took hammer pose and put spear in his hand. Then added victim. If head was resculpted so that he was looking forward and down then the same mold could be used as the regular. Making this an EX that everyone would want.

Anyways been trying to post this photo on StatueForums but it has been a 2 week wait and still no activation to allow posting on that forum. That has to be one of worst forums around if you have to wait over 2wks and counting to get account activated. Too bad Jerry will never see this photo to possibly improve the EX.

Yeah I can register there but never post, then within a few days its like the site forgets I even registered. Tried their help form, never a response, found another email address I'm going to try. Frustrating.

Yeah I can register there but never post, then within a few days its like the site forgets I even registered. Tried their help form, never a response, found another email address I'm going to try. Frustrating.

I tried 3 email address, 2 free ones, from google, and 1 a school email address. None of them have been activated. Well at least I know its not just me.

No love for this on the freaks site bump? Wow this should be a amazing statue! I'm no mk fan at all, but I still want this!

Im sorry but I definitely dont agree with this being a better statue... quite the opposite really

I quite like this piece (though I don't care about the EX) but it's really not a priority for me.

Im sorry but I definitely dont agree with this being a better statue... quite the opposite really

The regular is superior to the EX. The Ex is just a weapon swap and is not even in a spear holding pose. I find the Spear pose to be very awkward. I presented a possible alternative for the lackluster EX. A new head sculpt with Shao Kahn looking down at this victim would be cool. Making it worth the extra money.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=144005235758370&set=o.166791140057591&type=3&theater

My pic got a like on the PCS FB album by who ever runs their FB page.

I can't wait for this statue! Is there any further information as to when it is going to ship aside from July/August?

Has PCS announced the next MK9 statue?

Jerry said he messed up the klassic scale so he had to stick with it for the line, whereas the mk9 line is correctly sized which is most likely 1/4.5 instead of true 1/4

Back